BIG Bass System...HELP

This is a discussion on BIG Bass System...HELP within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; First of all wanna say, im new to this site, and you guys ****in rock. I've been on countless Wrx ...

Question BIG Bass System...HELP

First of all wanna say, im new to this site, and you guys ****in rock. I've been on countless Wrx turner sites, and forums, and nothing even comes CLOSE to ClubWRX... not to kiss TO much ass...

but anyways, im looking for a nice system, hard hitting, deep, loud bass...basicly i wanna knock pictures off the walls from inside houses comin down the street, and dont wanna spend huge gobs of cash. Suggestions anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you want that kind of bass you are gonna have to spend a pretty penny.
    2003 sonic yellow wrx mods: K&N drop in filter, koji mod, muffler
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...=20&highlight=

Audio systems are such a waste. I used to be into the whole car audio thing until i realized how much of a waste it is. Its so easy to sink a ton of cash into it and then you end up blowing all you money just to get more bass when you should be doing performance mods.

Anyway now that I'm done ranting. I'd go with Kickers or Audibahn those were the brand I always went with.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

hmmmm

yeah, ive gotten that before...when i drive my rex, i want attention, and I'm pretty sure im goin with a skunk2, so that should pretty much take care of "being noiticed" i guess

but anyone else got any suggestions ?

jl audio 13.5 inch w7. these things fvcking hit like a mofo.

I would PM ej20fan as he seems to know his audio stuff judging from other threads.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Arrow

Yup the jl 7 subs KICK ass, but they are not easy on the wallet. It seems you are more interested in SPL than SQ, so you might as well save some cash and get Kicker L7s or MTX 9500 series... very good, VERY loud woofers, just not as refined as the JL... keep in mind like has already been said the system youŽre looking at WILL be $$$
    As far as amps, IŽd stick to MTX, Kicker, Rockford maybe, to keep it low$ on the sub amps. Get an Kenwood Excelon or Alpine HU, definately need some good component speakers.... MB Quart Premium Series, Focal PolyKevlars, CDT Eurosport, Boston Rally or Pro. For those IŽd get an Alpine, PPI, or Soundstream amp. Dont forget a GOOD custom enclosure for your sub(s), good wiring and DYNAMAT Extreme!!!.... oh yeah your wallet

I like cake and icecream

Jl is the way to go. If you want to go hardcore go with the JLw7 those things are a beast but the problem is they are very pricey. But if you want your bass alarming cars and moving glasses inside house kitchen you should go with the w7. A w6 is not bad either but might as well get a w7. I personally use a 15inch W3 and my friends can hear it in their house ad its not that pricey. Oh yeah another question are you planning to go mono?

Oh yeah when you look for a new deck MAKE SURE i mean MAKE SURE it has its own subwoofer control. The sub control boosts up the bass you want all to the sub while the bass controls go to the song and equalize it with the car. So yeah SUB CONTROL!
    I recommend the Alpine CDA-9853 its around $400 If you want to go high-tch with your stuff go with a IVA-D310 i think its quite pricey though but it has a s*** load of controls and some nice stuff in it as in a monitor screen! :] I use a CDA-9847 its like 300 dollars and i love it to death.
    Last edited by kramps; 09-29-2005 at 04:01 PM.