Good Subwoofer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Good Subwoofer within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Originally Posted by Family Guy I just installed the BASSLINK, I love it! with a little adjustment it will sound ...

Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy
    I just installed the BASSLINK, I love it! with a little adjustment it will sound like I have a bunch of subs in the back. cut it back a bit and you can get very balanced sound.
    Definitely
    is the rest of the soundsystem stock?
    What was the total cost of putting it in?
    2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, #87 STX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SuperScooby
    Ive read in some old post that an Infinity Basslink is great for the sound, price, and size. Is this still the best or is there somthing better now?
    I love mine! You won't be disappointed.
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

Try a JL Audio, its the shat!

honestly everyone one here is telling you to go with one brand or another. but i honestly would say go out and listen to different subs. and you choose whcih one you want. but open up your eyes . many name brand subs are good . but there are many many many subs that aren't mainstream that are better.

True there are some great subs out there. But what, that isnt mainstream is good? Just curious.

some of my favorite brands are...... arc audio.. morel.. rainbow... alumapro... Image Dynamics..... treo... R.E.... Brahma... adire .... earthquake is pretty good... here is a just a few.... treo.. and r.e. are okay but their customer support sucks....

image dynamics and arc audio are basically the same... honestly.. i would get some arc audios but thats me.. thats what i have... they dont have the balls like most subs.. but you will be surprised at what it can do ...

i suggest NOT getting Audiobahn... Jl is good but i would honestly stay in the w3 series... everything after that is good for spl well its not even a good sub for spl.... but the w3 has some good balls for both... you will be surprised..

kicker... honestly has not made a good sub for years. the kicks comp vr's are a good sub.. the solobarics are not that loud.. even the soloX... too much power to run and you can get something a lot louder for the money you spend..

another favorite for mainstream would be... MTX.. go to their site and check out what they did .. http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/headtohead/index.cfm

and

http://www.mtx.com/smoked/index.cfm

infinity has been a good brand all around... BUT only for their speakers... their subs are good but you can do better. but for having a powered sub.. its not bad.. even the bazooka bass tubes are not bad... you will be surprised .. i mean you could buy one if you dont liek it sell it.. and go with a single 10.. it honestly depends on what kind of music you listen too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12