share pictures of your wrx Interior upgraded
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on share pictures of your wrx Interior upgraded within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; As being new around here and i am sure will be intresting alot of wrx people. wana start this thread ...

share pictures of your wrx Interior upgraded

As being new around here and i am sure will be intresting alot of wrx people. wana start this thread for posting picture of wrx interiors in different cars and how did different owners upgrade and do things in there. from audio, looks, seats, gadgets etc....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here is mine,

up graded:

head unit
    speakers
    bazooka tube/ amp
    momo shift gear
    V1 radar
    Nokia cell phone handfree
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03405a.JPG   DSC03398a.JPG  

heres mine.. kenwood ddx-6017 with ipod control interface.. and (2) arc audio 12's subs and a mmats sq215

Whole setup includes this Premier DEX-P1R, Infinity Kappas all around (even in the rear deck!), 2 10" Kappa subs, 1 Kicker solobaric, a Clarion 1000W, Pioneer 800 and 400W amps and a 1.5F cap.
    Last edited by boosted scoob; 06-15-2005 at 12:01 AM.
    02 WRX - XS Power header/UP/TBE, XS Power FMIC, MBC@15psi, Ported TD04L, Perrin shortram, Alum Radiator - 13.35@101
    05 Mini Cooper S - Bone stock
    95 Mustang GT conv. (Work In Progress) - BBK LT headers & h-pipe, dumped Flowmasters, Kirban AFPR, BBK subframe braces, 6-point rollcage, FMS springs, 70/30 struts, 50/50 shocks, K&N intake

Quote Originally Posted by boosted scoob
    Whole setup includes this Premier DEX-P1R, Infinity Kappas all around (even in the rear deck!), 2 10" Kappa subs, 1 Kicker solobaric, a Clarion 1000W, Pioneer 800 and 400W amps and a 1.5F cap.
    nice i like that pic, how big are ya speakers in the rear deck? did ya need alot of modifications. also is that a gages pod ur using in the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCamel
    nice i like that pic, how big are ya speakers in the rear deck? did ya need alot of modifications. also is that a gages pod ur using in the pic?
    The pod was advertised as 'factory gauge pod' on Ebay. I have seen other online stores sell this same pod. I like it because it is basically the same texture and color as the dash. Only thing is, if you're going to put a DIN sized radio in there, you need to dremmel out some material to make it fit. And the radio must have a trim ring or the fitment will look bad.

The rear deck happily accepted 5-1/4" speakers. I think 6x9" would have worked too, but maybe too close to call. On the passenger side, when cutting away sheet metal, you have the center seat belt in your way. Cutting the rear deck was fairly easy. Just remove the rear seat and rear deck carpet piece. Put the grilles in the carpet piece, then cut the sheet metal. I like to use a sawzall. Just be careful of the window . Then make any trimmings with sheet metal scissors and a dremmel.
    02 WRX - XS Power header/UP/TBE, XS Power FMIC, MBC@15psi, Ported TD04L, Perrin shortram, Alum Radiator - 13.35@101
    95 Mustang GT conv. (Work In Progress) - BBK LT headers & h-pipe, dumped Flowmasters, Kirban AFPR, BBK subframe braces, 6-point rollcage, FMS springs, 70/30 struts, 50/50 shocks, K&N intake

thats cool, do you have any pictures of those speakers? does it over through the balance in the sound in the car since ya running 6 speakers?

Quote Originally Posted by boosted scoob

question how come you have 2 10's subs and 1 kicker solo?? that does make sense

The balance is off by a little bit front-to-rear. It would differ by headunit and amplifier setup, but I have to bump up the balance to the front by 2 dB on the headunit.

Quote Originally Posted by aznburn210
    question how come you have 2 10's subs and 1 kicker solo?? that does make sense
    The interior speakers make next to no bass so I have the Kappa 10s to handle the bass. However, they don't go as low as the Solobaric nor can they handle the power. I have the solo for the sub-bass and the 'feel'. It does make a difference.

Sorry I haven't taken pics of anything in awhile...digi-camera is broke

its all okay.. if i were you . i know you proabbly dont wan tot spend any mor emoney in audio i would look into arc audio or rainbow audio. they have the kick bass which even by them selves sound awesome.. they are probably one of th best speaker sin the world. next to dynaudio and genesis audio.. im running 2 arc 12's in my car rigth now... and it hits hard and im abotu t upgrade to genesis audio 599 a comp set

My 03 with avic-n1 and sparco monzas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L1020405_resize.JPG   mycar20406_resize.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by aznburn210
    heres mine.. kenwood ddx-6017 with ipod control interface.. and (2) arc audio 12's subs and a mmats sq215

wow, that looks great. Looks like it should come like that stock.

very nice seats....

any thoughts about intalling a navigation system, of what i have been hearing is the Pioneer are one the best in the market, but also see a keenwod there anythoughts

i wanted to get the kenwood nav.. but too much money .. plus i doubt i woudl really use it.. so im goign to save my money on that and get the extra opinions installed on my head unit...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.