Subwoofer - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Subwoofer within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Originally Posted by trippy Damn you're right DownXShift. Swore I saw it online too. Too bad, LoL, because the only ...

Quote Originally Posted by trippy
    Damn you're right DownXShift. Swore I saw it online too. Too bad, LoL, because the only reason I opted for the sport package was for that damn woofy. JK!
    Seems like a nice package for just $1000. STi fog covers, painted mirrors, painted skirts, sport dials, WRX seats, WRX 140watt stereo, etc. your car is basically a WRX w/o th EJ20T engine. Everything else is the same (minus rims and electronic HVAC), as the '05 WRX when you get the Sport Package.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah buy JLs and you buy a name.. The are so overpriced. I bought two Infinity 12s and got a free box at Circuit City, and then bought a crappy Pyramid 1000 watt 2 channel amp on eBay. My "system" subs and an amp cost me about $250 and it sounds great. The subwoofers can supposedly handle up to 1200watts a piece. I don't see why anyone would spend so much on JLs unless there were trying to show off a name brand.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

I Support ClubWRX
    These look awfully good - I've been following these threads for sometime:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=718733

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753194

I don't know about you guys but I don't think I'd want my passengers brown eye quivering to the music.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    I don't know about you guys but I don't think I'd want my passengers brown eye quivering to the music.
    Why think "brown eye"? Certain frequencies may have a stimulating aphrodisiacal effect on female passengers.

Seriously, I like this idea for saving space. I want a sub, but do not want to give up any valuable trunk space. The only downside I see is no foot / toe room for the unfortunate rear seat passenger.

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    My stock sub distorted the sound from the speakers. JL is a great brand IMHO. Yes you pay for the name but your also paying for the quality. They have so much excursion its not even funny. My buddy has two 10 W3's off a JL 500 by 1 and he bumps harder than a guy with a fiberglass box with 8 Memphis Audio subs in a jeep cherokee. Installed by the same people. JL is a good brand. I'm looking forward to getting four 10 W1's!
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

I wouldn't worry about not having the sub, it's not all that great. I'm currently shopping around to get a new sub and amp. I just put in a Pioneer headunit. If I were you, I'd check the window sticker that itemizes the costs and make sure it shows the sub before I'd call and try and get the money back.
    2002 Subaru WRX
    No real mods yet...I'm working on it!
    AOL IM- SYDNI99

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.