New way to store my supplies (pics)

This is a discussion on New way to store my supplies (pics) within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Got this great cart as a Christmas gift. It seems like its going to be a lot better than my ...

New way to store my supplies (pics)

Got this great cart as a Christmas gift. It seems like its going to be a lot better than my old tupperware setup I had. It has one big main compartment, and something like 46 little side compartments/pockets. It has wheels, and an extendable handle. I managed to easily fit all my stuff in it, save my towels/ ALL my microfiber, and my PC pads...I like to keep this stuff seperate anyway. What do you think?

I'm also in the middle of a serious detail job which I've been taking plenty of pics of, I'm making a thread within the next few days, stay tuned...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats a good idea. I have all my crap on a shelf in the garage, but everytime I get hired for a detailing job and have to take my stuff to someonelse's house and I dig around and search around the house for a bunch boxes and bags for all of it,it's PITA.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Thats a good idea. I have all my crap on a shelf in the garage, but everytime I get hired for a detailing job and have to take my stuff to someonelse's house and I dig around and search around the house for a bunch boxes and bags for all of it,it's PITA.
    This should fit in a trunk no problem

That looks like a pretty sweet setup! Especially if you want to throw it in the trunk of whatever for detailing on the go, before meets, etc. nice!

I was checking out your site, Chris, looks awesome! I'll keep it in mind next time I need to put in an order.

That's awesome! I just either use the big orange plastic bucket i got from Homedepot (which I use to fill w/ water so i have take out all the supplies each time), or I keep them in the big tool chest.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927 View Post
    I was checking out your site, Chris, looks awesome! I'll keep it in mind next time I need to put in an order.
    Thanks let me know if I can help you out w/ anything or answer any questions

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Got this great cart as a Christmas gift. It seems like its going to be a lot better than my old tupperware setup I had. It has one big main compartment, and something like 46 little side compartments/pockets. It has wheels, and an extendable handle. I managed to easily fit all my stuff in it, save my towels/ ALL my microfiber, and my PC pads...I like to keep this stuff seperate anyway. What do you think?
    Looks like you need a bigger one to me.

I'm also in the middle of a serious detail job which I've been taking plenty of pics of, I'm making a thread within the next few days, stay tuned...
    Awesome!
    What products are you using in this one?
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4