Subaru WRX Forum banner

I HATE it when...

16K views 100 replies 43 participants last post by  unseen 
#1 ·
1.) Lawn service guys direct their dust/grass clippings into traffic with leaf blowers, conveniently at your car as you drive past.

2.) The moron driving in front of you gets windshield washer fluid happy at anything over 40mph, even though you leave ~10 car lengths to prevent rock chips, the overspray still finds its way to your car.

3.) The random stray black cloud on a day that's forecasted to be perfectly sunny...and it just so happens to be floating over you and only you and needs to empty its bladder.

4.) The infamous hose running from the backyard swimming pool to the street emptying like 400 gal/min, creating a small river like environment that you must cross with your freshly detailing vehicle.

5.) birds. nuff said.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
add to this if you want.

#2 · (Edited)
+100 to all of the above.

Ill add a couple

6. Puddles of standing water in the road that don't dry up even after I've waited for days without rain.

7. Trees/ plants with lots of pollen

8. (somewhat related) People who honk when I go slowly over speed bumps.

9. Trucks that dump cans of paint on the road leaving a giant puddle of wet paint.

#6 ·
11.) Obese American's who cannot open their doors without first touching their car door to the one next to it, then putting all their weight on their own door to help lift their disgusting lard infested body out of their seat.
I happen to weigh more than I should. I have yet to ding into a door or get a door ding into my WRX. Pretty insensitive of you to generalize like that. :unhappy:

I thnk it is more of an issue with the W I D E SUVs and trucks taking up too much parking space.

#16 · (Edited)
21.) There happens to be contruction on the road your on, and whadaya know, theyre laying down fresh tar. (Ive actually stopped in the middle of the road with cars behind me and made an illegal U turn to avoid this.)

22.) (Autumn usually) Thousands of leaves blow across the road, and you just know several of them must have gotten caught in your grill/scoop.

#20 ·
A tar turn around? I too have done this. I work in a semi-rural area where some of the roads are subject to "oil and pebble" paving. This means tar and fine gravel. :unhappy: PENNDOT at its finest. :rolleyes:

Leaves? I cannot avoid this on my suburban / rural commutes. At least it washes off easily. :)

#18 ·
I'll second the birds, and add a funny story.

Finals this past semester and I was very stressed so I washed and waxed my car, and did a spectacular job, the car felt and looked brand new to me. Go to take my final the next day, park in a spot where no on can park next to me, but I'm under a tree (big mistake). Some migratory birds who must've just eaten taco bell and white castle pooped everywhere on my car while I was taking my final. I came out and saw my car covered with every color of bird poo imaginable, some was even purple and red. The guys I live with all laughed so hard because they said they had never seen that much bridpoo on a car!

...and they repaved the road right in front of our house a few months ago...everytime I was the car I am still scraping little chunks of tar off.

#21 ·
23) You drop your claybar/wash mit/ drying towel/ applicator pad/ microfiber/ pc pad/ etc. (worst is definitely the claybar, theyre not cheap and once they hit the ground, theyre done! At least the other stuff can be washed, just kills your time if you dont have extras)

#49 ·
I always get hit no matter what. I also wanna shoot people that use washer fluid. Let me stop.
-v
:rotfl: +1 I don't know what people are thinking when they decide to use there washers at 70+mph on the freeway.

#50 ·
One time I was going upstate on the thruway. Speed limit is 65. Im in the left lane and there is this DUMB chick doing like 50 mph. I started to flash my lights at her and this idiot decides to spray her washer fluid. I got next to her and called her every name I could think of.Dumb BIATCH!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

#51 ·
1. telling the vendors to fill up the coolers when they know they are suppose to.

2. telling the vendor to get the F!uck Out of the store for not filling up the coolers.

3. Vendors walking all over you and not doing it your way, because its your store and they think they know better, and telling the vendors to get the f!uck out!

4. calling the head company and b!tch about how the vendors didnt fill up the coolers and getting the driver in trouble, which he comes back and FINALLY does his job by filling up the coolers.

has anyone here work at a gas station or conveniant store before have this kind of trouble?

well some vendors know me, and they know not to f!ck with me, but since we took over there are still some that don't know how my boss and I work. I guess they know now since most of them has had a scolding by me and their higher ups!

#58 ·
Cats, that leaves it paws nails scratch on my car.
Yet, some idiots over here said in the papers.
Cats nails aren't strong enough to scratch a car + she loves their cute little paws marks.:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.