I HATE it when... - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on I HATE it when... within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by cavallino333 They have those giant bubbles you can put cars in and it filters the air going ...

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    They have those giant bubbles you can put cars in and it filters the air going in. I think they also make ones you can fill with an inert gas.

Damn, I need one of those. I wanted to ClearBra every inch of my WRX but after doing the front I was like this really sucks.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User cstruzyna 2.5rs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927 View Post
    26) condensation/ dew collects on car at night. :
    Ya that is so gay, espacally when you just washed it the day before.

Java Black 05 2.5rs "Sport Wagon"

I hate when youre driving and go under an overpass that just happens to be dripping water. I always get hit no matter what. I also wanna shoot people that use washer fluid. Let me stop. I could go on all day!
    -v

Quote Originally Posted by vinbags44 View Post
    I always get hit no matter what. I also wanna shoot people that use washer fluid. Let me stop.
    -v
    +1 I don't know what people are thinking when they decide to use there washers at 70+mph on the freeway.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

One time I was going upstate on the thruway. Speed limit is 65. Im in the left lane and there is this DUMB chick doing like 50 mph. I started to flash my lights at her and this idiot decides to spray her washer fluid. I got next to her and called her every name I could think of.Dumb BIATCH!!!!

Banned
    1. telling the vendors to fill up the coolers when they know they are suppose to.

2. telling the vendor to get the F!uck Out of the store for not filling up the coolers.

3. Vendors walking all over you and not doing it your way, because its your store and they think they know better, and telling the vendors to get the f!uck out!

4. calling the head company and b!tch about how the vendors didnt fill up the coolers and getting the driver in trouble, which he comes back and FINALLY does his job by filling up the coolers.

has anyone here work at a gas station or conveniant store before have this kind of trouble?

well some vendors know me, and they know not to f!ck with me, but since we took over there are still some that don't know how my boss and I work. I guess they know now since most of them has had a scolding by me and their higher ups!

Quote Originally Posted by gasstationboi View Post
    1. telling the vendors to fill up the coolers when they know they are suppose to.

2. telling the vendor to get the F!uck Out of the store for not filling up the coolers.

3. Vendors walking all over you and not doing it your way, because its your store and they think they know better, and telling the vendors to get the f!uck out!

4. calling the head company and b!tch about how the vendors didnt fill up the coolers and getting the driver in trouble, which he comes back and FINALLY does his job by filling up the coolers.

has anyone here work at a gas station or conveniant store before have this kind of trouble?

well some vendors know me, and they know not to f!ck with me, but since we took over there are still some that don't know how my boss and I work. I guess they know now since most of them has had a scolding by me and their higher ups!
    WHAT are you talking about?

I'm not sure he even knows for sure.

I have no idea what cooler vendors have to do with detailing.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Banned
    my bad, just saw the big "I Hate It When.." thought it was like everyday talk

my bad, just saw the big "I Hate It When.." thought it was like everyday talk
    ah, reading > you. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927 View Post
    ah, reading > you. haha

GasstationBoi strikes again!
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Banned
    what would this place be without me.. .just another boring old thread

Cats, that leaves it paws nails scratch on my car.
    Yet, some idiots over here said in the papers.
    Cats nails aren't strong enough to scratch a car + she loves their cute little paws marks.
    ---------------------------------
    GOD GAVE ME TURBO TO KILL V8's
    ---------------------------------
    Nissan Presea 2003 - 2007
    CG8 Rex (A month) 2006
    Impreza WRX GDG!!!!!! 2007 -

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    +1 I don't know what people are thinking when they decide to use there washers at 70+mph on the freeway.
    My friend's Altima had a freakishly strong "high pressure" wiper fluid pump or whatever. It used to shoot like 10-15 feet past the rear bumper, especially on highways. We thought it would be funny to spray this biker behind us. It was funny as hell for about 10 minutes until we noticed he was following us...

A big WTF to that post.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    A big WTF to that post.

I had to re-read it twice to understand what he was talking about and realize it wasn't even on topic
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast