Meguiars NXT Spray Wax
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Meguiars NXT Spray Wax within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just discovered this new product, I typically use the NXT paste wax, or Mothers wax. I am generally against spray ...

Meguiars NXT Spray Wax

Just discovered this new product, I typically use the NXT paste wax, or Mothers wax. I am generally against spray waxes, but do like the NXT spray detailer quite a bit. I picked up a bottle of this the other day and am amazed.

It is actually very thick for a spray on product, and does haze like regular wax. I will be using this more frequently and waxing my car using paste wax less frequently. I did the entire car before class today in under 15 minutes. The shine looks great, but I doubt the protection is half as good as a typical paste wax. Give it a try though, this will keep the car looking shiny between waxings and I expect this product to replace the quick detailer I typically use to gloss the car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It shouldnt replace a QD, its just what it says, a spray wax. You should use a QD then the NXT
    Quote Originally Posted by LIV 2 RLY
    Just discovered this new product, I typically use the NXT paste wax, or Mothers wax. I am generally against spray waxes, but do like the NXT spray detailer quite a bit. I picked up a bottle of this the other day and am amazed.

It is actually very thick for a spray on product, and does haze like regular wax. I will be using this more frequently and waxing my car using paste wax less frequently. I did the entire car before class today in under 15 minutes. The shine looks great, but I doubt the protection is half as good as a typical paste wax. Give it a try though, this will keep the car looking shiny between waxings and I expect this product to replace the quick detailer I typically use to gloss the car.

Obsessed

What OD do you guys use? I have used the NXT QD, and a pink product (I forget the name, it left streaks). I didn't like them much, but did like the regular Meguiar's QD. What is the best one on the market?

I confess, I am obsessed about having a clean car and probably have close to $150 in deailing products and gadgets to help clean the car.

QD- Zaino z6

I use Griots speed shine.

Meguiars NXT QD is kind of streaky sometimes. I hate the Mequiars NXT spray wax.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    QDs look great, but mess up RainX applications.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    QD- Zaino z6
    +1 or Adams Detail Spray

z6 was good... but i love my z8 bottle!

best bottle in the garage

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.