Meguiars NXT Spray Wax

This is a discussion on Meguiars NXT Spray Wax within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just discovered this new product, I typically use the NXT paste wax, or Mothers wax. I am generally against spray ...

Meguiars NXT Spray Wax

Just discovered this new product, I typically use the NXT paste wax, or Mothers wax. I am generally against spray waxes, but do like the NXT spray detailer quite a bit. I picked up a bottle of this the other day and am amazed.

It is actually very thick for a spray on product, and does haze like regular wax. I will be using this more frequently and waxing my car using paste wax less frequently. I did the entire car before class today in under 15 minutes. The shine looks great, but I doubt the protection is half as good as a typical paste wax. Give it a try though, this will keep the car looking shiny between waxings and I expect this product to replace the quick detailer I typically use to gloss the car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It shouldnt replace a QD, its just what it says, a spray wax. You should use a QD then the NXT
    Quote Originally Posted by LIV 2 RLY
    Just discovered this new product, I typically use the NXT paste wax, or Mothers wax. I am generally against spray waxes, but do like the NXT spray detailer quite a bit. I picked up a bottle of this the other day and am amazed.

It is actually very thick for a spray on product, and does haze like regular wax. I will be using this more frequently and waxing my car using paste wax less frequently. I did the entire car before class today in under 15 minutes. The shine looks great, but I doubt the protection is half as good as a typical paste wax. Give it a try though, this will keep the car looking shiny between waxings and I expect this product to replace the quick detailer I typically use to gloss the car.

Obsessed

What OD do you guys use? I have used the NXT QD, and a pink product (I forget the name, it left streaks). I didn't like them much, but did like the regular Meguiar's QD. What is the best one on the market?

I confess, I am obsessed about having a clean car and probably have close to $150 in deailing products and gadgets to help clean the car.

QD- Zaino z6

I use Griots speed shine.

Meguiars NXT QD is kind of streaky sometimes. I hate the Mequiars NXT spray wax.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I Support ClubWRX
    QDs look great, but mess up RainX applications.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    QD- Zaino z6
    +1 or Adams Detail Spray

z6 was good... but i love my z8 bottle!

best bottle in the garage