Griots window polish review
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Griots window polish review within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Unfortunately 3 weeks ago when I got my new 350Z it had already been sitting on the lot for about ...

Griots window polish review

Unfortunately 3 weeks ago when I got my new 350Z it had already been sitting on the lot for about 5 months supposedly (according to the dealer)neither black nor base Z's sell well . The dealer was cool about it an even took a $100 of the price and gave me a free t-shirt and hat. It really wasn't a big deal I was able to get it all cleaned up with some polish and wax. However the windows had some nagging water spots (from rain I assume) that wouldn't go away. So I ordered Griots Window Polish (not to be confused with the lighter less abrasive Griots fine window polish). This stuff is absooutely amazing. Not only did it get all the water spots off, but I've never had car windows so clean. I give this stuff a 10/10. It's really a must for anyone who has trouble with dirty windows.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dont think I need any, but glad it worked out for you
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

sweet. my daily driver might need some of that stuff
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by ScreamnRex
    Dont think I need any, but glad it worked out for you
    yeah its really only needed if you have bad water spots/oxidation on your windows. If your cars garaged and taken care of properly you should never really need it.
    FORZA FERRARI

i really need it, my daily driver sits out side all the time and gets hit by the sprinklers every day.
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    i really need it, my daily driver sits out side all the time and gets hit by the sprinklers every day.
    The you could definitely use it. The only down side is its somewhat overpriced, but it does work really well so I guess its worth it.
    FORZA FERRARI

Buffer?

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Buffer?
    It said it can be used with or without a buffer. I didn't use a buffer with it and it seemed to work just fine.
    FORZA FERRARI

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    I have some annoying water spots in the top corners of my front windshield. Maybe I should try this stuff? Where did you order?
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    I have some annoying water spots in the top corners of my front windshield. Maybe I should try this stuff? Where did you order?

www.griotsgarage.com

for light water spots they say to use the "fine window polish" for heavier spots use the "window polish"
    FORZA FERRARI

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    www.griotsgarage.com

for light water spots they say to use the "fine window polish" for heavier spots use the "window polish"
    Sweet, I'll check it out.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Do you think that this polish would be abrasive enough to work on windows pitted from winter driving?
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainable
    Do you think that this polish would be abrasive enough to work on windows pitted from winter driving?
    I think its pretty abrasive stuff. It might not get rid of it all together but it will help.
    FORZA FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    I think its pretty abrasive stuff. It might not get rid of it all together but it will help.
    Cool thanks for the info.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Hmm that'd be nice if it did work. I'd opt for that route rather than replacing a windshield.
    2005 CGM STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.