Wax in Windsheild Wiper

This is a discussion on Wax in Windsheild Wiper within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The first time i waxed my car(april), i got wax in the nozzle where windsheild washer fluid sprays out. I ...

Wax in Windsheild Wiper

The first time i waxed my car(april), i got wax in the nozzle where windsheild washer fluid sprays out. I tried removing it with a safety pin, tooth pic, and most recently, i washed my car with dawn. There is no longer any visable wax but my spray is still all messed up. What can i do to get the wax out? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You washed your car with dawn

I had something that was messing up my sprayer for a while and it eventually went away on it own.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

try removing it, and blowing it out (direction of water flow) with an air nozzle

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    You washed your car with dawn

I had something that was messing up my sprayer for a while and it eventually went away on it own.
    Yeah, to have a nice base for a fresh coat of wax. I'll have to try removing it. Thanks