What do you use on your wheels? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on What do you use on your wheels? within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX Nothing but a thorough rinsing - especially with Simple Green. It is best not to let ...

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Nothing but a thorough rinsing - especially with Simple Green. It is best not to let Simple Green dry on the wheels - do them when cool or cold.
    That'll be hard. No shade for me to wash in - maybe a wispy cloud or too. It's hot as fukc too!
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    That'll be hard. No shade for me to wash in - maybe a wispy cloud or too. It's hot as fukc too!
    I dont have much shade around here either, just make sure you do it one wheel at a time. Wet the wheel first, then spray it with the Simple Green, clean it with a sponge or whatever, and spray it off really good with water. You should be fine...
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamnRex
    I dont have much shade around here either, just make sure you do it one wheel at a time. Wet the wheel first, then spray it with the Simple Green, clean it with a sponge or whatever, and spray it off really good with water. You should be fine...
    I think I'll try the simple green and see how it works out. I know everyone says it's terrible to wash a car in direct sunlight and baking heat, but I do it all the time. I have no choice. It's either that or no wash at all.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

+1 for the eagle1 all wheel. peels dirt right off.

p21s wheel cleaner

If you use any type of wheel acid be careful and leave it on the whels for 45-60 seconds an dmake sure your rince the wheels first then rince real well afterwards. I sell ZEP chemicals and have found that using a citrus based product works very well.

www.zep.com

FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

and why is this spam ????????????????????????????????? oh thats right I onloy have 3 post

and all of them are ads for your product. Nothing wrong with trying to sell here just become a vendor first.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

not trying to sell just offering my advise if someone wants to get there hands on quality products then they can contact me.

i remember bringing my old car to the detailer and watched him use this stuff in a compressed almost like mini keg container and it would come out as a mist let it sit on the wheels for about 20 seconds and hose it off and the rims looked immaculate...only downside if that whereever you have say the clear coat chipped off it would show up white..other than that i loved it..is there anything that strong that us DIYers can get over the counter???

Normally just California Gold Car Wash solution.

Anyone used Rejex as a sealant on their wheels? I've heard good things and think I'll give it a try.

Castrol Super Clean!

Never had a problem with it on stock rims (unpainted) and it will help you really clean the INSIDE of the wheel. I've never seen anything this good before but it is acid based.

+ 2 for simple green
    its cheap and works great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12