Subaru WRX Forum banner

Engine bay cleaner....what do you use?

17K views 50 replies 24 participants last post by  Sinister 
#1 ·
I gettin tired of using this Orange Blast cleaner/degreaser on my engine bay and Im lookin for somethin new to use. What do all you guys use?

#33 ·
yeah I bought the gunk stuff. I almost bought the SG but checker was pushing the other stuff. I2yan you ever met up with other scoobies in phx? Just heard of a new meet at In @ Out off I17 and 101, by costco. Friday nights. Its a new meet only about 10+ folks but growing :D

#36 ·
:thumbup: Thanks Pat. Lol, this is exactly what they said at ForcedAirTech. Very happy with the results. I covered the fuse box, alt, and air filter with safeway bags to be on the safe side.

working on black out headlights now.

#38 ·
Nice... Simple Green is incredible :D

I've been told that I had an extremely clean engine bay by tuners before... now that's a compliment in my opinion! Gotta love the Simple Green!!

#49 ·
MachV's website...

I thought about that CF cover too... but then I realized that it's not going to look very good because it'd be the only CF piece in a sea of plastic.

#46 ·
Rolling around phx with not grill or lights currently :p They are still on my kitchen table. got out all the bulbs and most wiring, even though that is not required. Will have em done by sunday. Building a website right now so that is taking most of my time.

will be sure to post pics when they're done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.