Upholstery Cleaner
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Upholstery Cleaner within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Wow, I'm so excited my very own thread in the uber cool Detailing Forum... Anywho. What do you fellers like ...

Upholstery Cleaner

Wow, I'm so excited my very own thread in the uber cool Detailing Forum...

Anywho. What do you fellers like to use for upholstery cleaner. I've had my car for about a year and I would like to srub up the front seats nice and good. I'll need something that will get out all the burrito mess, ketchup stains and what not...

...just kidding. They just need a good touch up. I hope I didn't give anyone a heart attack. Any thoughts or suggestions on good products to use?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone

Anywho. What do you fellers like to use for upholstery cleaner. I've had my car for about a year and I would like to srub up the front seats nice and good. I'll need something that will get out all the burrito mess, ketchup stains and what not...

...just kidding. They just need a good touch up. I hope I didn't give anyone a heart attack. Any thoughts or suggestions on good products to use?
    Love stains?

LOL, i was going to tell you to live with it. thats the cost of bringing food and drink in your car.

I havent used any upholstery cleaners/conditioners myself, I just vacuum several times a week, and i have rubber floor mats anyway. but if you are looking for something to try, http://www.autopia-carcare.com/stn-91144.html

its made by stoner, supposedly good stuff. give it a shot, let us know.

there is the 303 stuff on that same page as well, but its 3x more expensive. They also have a fabric protector, which i some how over looked. I am definitely getting some of this http://www.autopia-carcare.com/303-30616.html bc sun damage is one of my worst enemies.
    Last edited by Redline927; 06-08-2006 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Love stains?
    yeah not too sure if the stuff i linked works good on love stains, good luck with that.

I used the Blue Coral Upholstery Cleaner yesterday.

My bottle didn't come with that handy little brush do-dad like this one has. This wasn't very good for cleaning small spaces (I was just trying to clean the left side of my driver's side seat). The ish got everywhere Overall, it didn't do a very good job either, I'm going to have to go over the same section a few times before I'll be satisphied.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Love stains?
    I get little excited sometimes during AutoX. It is pretty difficult to remember slow in fast off, trail braking and off throttle oversteer when you're sportin' your O face.

I Support ClubWRX
    I get little excited sometimes during AutoX. It is pretty difficult to remember slow in fast off, trail braking and off throttle oversteer when you're sportin' your O face.
    Tittywop!!!

Tittywop!!!

EDIT: I think I might be a habitual thread jacker. I think I my have hi-jacked my own thread...
    Last edited by wrx wagone; 06-08-2006 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    LOL, i was going to tell you to live with it. thats the cost of bringing food and drink in your car.

I havent used any upholstery cleaners/conditioners myself, I just vacuum several times a week, and i have rubber floor mats anyway. but if you are looking for something to try, http://www.autopia-carcare.com/stn-91144.html

its made by stoner, supposedly good stuff. give it a shot, let us know.

there is the 303 stuff on that same page as well, but its 3x more expensive. They also have a fabric protector, which i some how over looked. I am definitely getting some of this http://www.autopia-carcare.com/303-30616.html bc sun damage is one of my worst enemies.
    Tyler, that fabric protector looks pretty neat. I might have to give that a shot.

I'm wondering if I'm just going to end up going over to PepBoy's and seeing what they have.

I Support ClubWRX

EDIT: I think I might be a habitual thread jacker. I think I my have hi-jacked my own thread...

Try any of these

ZEP RESCUE
    TYPE: Carpet Spotter PROD. #0007
    BENEFITS: Pre-spotter and pre-treatment that assists in the removal of stubborn water-soluble spots and stains on carpets. Designed for all colorfast carpet fibers and piles. Can also be used in spot cleaning procedures between scheduled shampoos. Contains both detergent and solvent systems. Directional spray allows for inverted application. Easy to use in a standing position.

If you have any questions regarding any zep products send me a PM

Tempting the nerd wrath?

There were rainwater stains on my driver side seat's left bolsters. I used Armor All (oh no you di'int!) Oxi Magic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner. This product removed the stains.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_n_efx
    There were rainwater stains on my driver side seat's left bolsters. I used Armor All (oh no you di'int!) Oxi Magic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner. This product removed the stains.
    Nice. Thanks for the advise. That is a good portion of what I would like to clean up on the seats.

respek

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_n_efx

respek
    West Side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.