Touch up Paint color for wheels?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Touch up Paint color for wheels? within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Frickin curbed one of my wheels yesterday pulling out of an extra long parking spot. Not incredibly bad but now ...

Touch up Paint color for wheels?

Frickin curbed one of my wheels yesterday pulling out of an extra long parking spot. Not incredibly bad but now I would like to get touch up paint to cover the shiny silver metal of the wheel. Anyone know if there is a specific color to use, the wheels look to be about the same color of the dark grey paint color of the 2015 WRX. Oh and I am driving a 2015 WRX limited. Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements

Stamford, CT
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'm in the same boat there buddy, Tried to pass somebody who was double parked in a small driveway and crunch, kissed the curb. Luckily its a minor scratch but its still noticeable when the wheels sit at the right position.

I'm gonna look into it as well, might be worth calling the dealer (That's what I'm going to do next week after the holiday) If you hear anything let me know.

Central NJ
    Rustoleum gray touch up paint is a pretty close match.

perhaps there is an official paint code available from Subaru? then you could buy a mixed-up paint can to use and keep for later?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.