PlasticX on interior trim?

This is a discussion on PlasticX on interior trim? within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The light grey dashboard trim panel on the passenger side of my '12 is LIGHTLY scratched from the previous owner ...

PlasticX on interior trim?

The light grey dashboard trim panel on the passenger side of my '12 is LIGHTLY scratched from the previous owner attempting to clean it with a dirty cloth most likely. If looked at in the right lighting it's somewhat noticeable. I will try to post pictures as soon as I get it back from Subaru Service. Anything you recommend to remove scratches or is it a lost cause? I was looking at PlasticX but it is only for use with clear plastics.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    if its light then just leave it. You can always try to find color match paint plasti dip or vinyl wrap
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX