Water spots - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Water spots within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; IT WORKED!! IT WORKE!! IT WORKED!! I am so pleased with the results of the Chemical guys product. First and ...

IT WORKED!! IT WORKE!! IT WORKED!!
    I am so pleased with the results of the Chemical guys product. First and foremost, it was never on my paint! only my windows. I have tried everything you can possibly think of. EVERYTHING. Vinegar, rubbing alcohol, various car products, steel wool, you name it i tried it. Chemical guys spot remover is the only thing that worked. i tried a little 4 inch by 4 inch spot and started rubbing it into the window. i was so skeptical about this i wasnt even trying that hard. washed of the spot and dried it with a paper towel and BAM that spot was totally clear! i couldnt believe it. this has been a battle i have been waging for months and there it was right in front of my eyes, a clear spot in my window. I immediately did the rest of my glass and about 95 percent of the spots are gone! A buffer would have made the job a lot easier and i am possitive that when i do round 2 of the treatment they will all be gone!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great to hear!
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

yeah man... definitely good news!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12