I did this one a while back in 2010, but since I'm still pretty new to the forum I thought I share it. The owner had recently purchased the vehicle used and wanted to get it looking new again. At the time I did this one I was actually testing out the per-release version of the Meguiar's DA Micro Fiber system (amazing BTW).
Paint correction was done using D300 on a PCXP and MF cutting pads. I followed that up with M205 on foam finishing pads. Paint was then coated with Optimum Opti-Guard (pro version of Opti-Coat).
Yea MN winters...
Applying the coating
Halogens close up
Here is a video before and after walk around.
Thanks for looking,