45% off anything at autogeek or 35% and free shipping

This is a discussion on 45% off anything at autogeek or 35% and free shipping within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I saw this post on one of my mustang forums and I thought I would let me Subaru peeps know ...

45% off anything at autogeek or 35% and free shipping

I saw this post on one of my mustang forums and I thought I would let me Subaru peeps know about this.

They are running a $100 gift certificate for $65 right now, but on top of that you can still get the 10% off your order using the "autopia" coupon.

VIP Special - $100 Autogeek Gift Certificate for $65

$100 for $65 would be 35% off, but since its a gift certificate, the 10% off applies to the total order. However, it seems like I'm getting raped on shipping on the pending order I have right now ($19.99 but could be because of bulk items)

Just checked, and you can use the "ago" coupon code for free shipping over $95 (but that erases the 10% off coupon)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I see they sell the weathertech floor mats! Would this work with those? I've been meaning to pick them up and this would be a great deal, especially with the free shipping. Thanks!

Your welcome!

I actually didn't know they carried weathermat products but thanks for letting me know! I've been meaning to get those.

What year is your Subaru? I just checked and at least for WeatherTech FloorLiners, they do not have any for the newer models....even for mustangs

WeatherTech FloorLiners For Trucks & SUVs, floor liners, custom floor mats

I know websites like CarId carries them but they don't do discounts...at least not at the moment :/

Mine is a 2011 WRX but these guys only have listings for 08/09 Imprezas. On weathertech's website they have the same part number listed for 09 and 11 imprezas for the mats so I guess its the same? Sounds good to me!

This worked! I did a live chat with them and they said they have everything available from Weathertech's website (even though not all of it was listed). I specified in the comments my vehicle and they said it would be taken care of. Thanks again for the tip!

I Support ClubWRX
    The weathertech mats should be the same.They have the same model number.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

So the model numbers did not match for Mustangs. Their online customer service was offline two days in a row (maybe I just missed their hours) so I ended up just e-mailing them. They said they can get it for me, I would just need to order the one they have and they'll work it out.