45% off anything at autogeek or 35% and free shipping
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 45% off anything at autogeek or 35% and free shipping within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I saw this post on one of my mustang forums and I thought I would let me Subaru peeps know ...

45% off anything at autogeek or 35% and free shipping

I saw this post on one of my mustang forums and I thought I would let me Subaru peeps know about this.

They are running a $100 gift certificate for $65 right now, but on top of that you can still get the 10% off your order using the "autopia" coupon.

VIP Special - $100 Autogeek Gift Certificate for $65

$100 for $65 would be 35% off, but since its a gift certificate, the 10% off applies to the total order. However, it seems like I'm getting raped on shipping on the pending order I have right now ($19.99 but could be because of bulk items)

Just checked, and you can use the "ago" coupon code for free shipping over $95 (but that erases the 10% off coupon)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I see they sell the weathertech floor mats! Would this work with those? I've been meaning to pick them up and this would be a great deal, especially with the free shipping. Thanks!

Your welcome!

I actually didn't know they carried weathermat products but thanks for letting me know! I've been meaning to get those.

What year is your Subaru? I just checked and at least for WeatherTech FloorLiners, they do not have any for the newer models....even for mustangs

WeatherTech FloorLiners For Trucks & SUVs, floor liners, custom floor mats

I know websites like CarId carries them but they don't do discounts...at least not at the moment :/

Mine is a 2011 WRX but these guys only have listings for 08/09 Imprezas. On weathertech's website they have the same part number listed for 09 and 11 imprezas for the mats so I guess its the same? Sounds good to me!

This worked! I did a live chat with them and they said they have everything available from Weathertech's website (even though not all of it was listed). I specified in the comments my vehicle and they said it would be taken care of. Thanks again for the tip!

I Support ClubWRX
    The weathertech mats should be the same.They have the same model number.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

So the model numbers did not match for Mustangs. Their online customer service was offline two days in a row (maybe I just missed their hours) so I ended up just e-mailing them. They said they can get it for me, I would just need to order the one they have and they'll work it out.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.