Nano-Diamond Shield Spray - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Nano-Diamond Shield Spray within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Mikebravo01 Well, Id be surprised if the secret to the hardness of Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Bentley was ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikebravo01 View Post
    Well, Id be surprised if the secret to the hardness of Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Bentley was 29.95 Nano-spray from Pepboys .I rather think the mutli level dip,paint and bake process has far more to do with it. Any topical spray applied to the clear coat will not change the chemical bond or make up of the paint. The only hope is that the topical spray is only adding a coating or patina to the already cured paint. My good friend and next door neighbor does high end auto restorations 100k plus. There is no magic spray and it might surprise you to know that most high-end autos 100k+ are still waxed and maintained with carnuba wax and sweat, try pledge on wheels if your concerned with dust works really well and has a lemony sent. Thank you for the chuckle.
    lol no secret of hardness..Sure everyone will still wax their car. Hell I still wax mine! Im just stating from research I have been doing and digging info. This is new technology that has been brought to the market as I have not seen any other company utilize these kind of particles. That is all we know because the only thing that has been around for nearly 100 years is wax..it is either carnauba or synthetic wax. I like doing research. Wax will always be around, us enthusiasts are going to be the only ones that would wax over it to build our depth. As for the wheels, what is the resistence of pledge?? Probably not much lol. The 500 degrees would mean that brake dust can not penetrate through the nano particles as the brake dust hits at roughly 300 degrees, which dosent allow the brake dust to embed on the rims having to use chemicals and soaps..a water hose will do the job, as I have tested that aspect of it. If i stand corrected wax's resistance is at 147 degrees.

The only similar products on the market, must be applied by a trained professional with a compressor and an air-gun, in a dust-free paint booth. They can only be applied to paint, so all glass, wheels, and convertible tops must be masked off to prevent overspray. And they must be cured for hours under high-intensity industrial UV lamps.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Actually pledge does works suprisinly well for daily driving dust. Never on the track. But it is easy to apply. Use it in the summer on my Mtn bikes as well in dusty conditions. Who knew?
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.