I hate guests in my rex - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on I hate guests in my rex within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; +5 All the stuff that you hear about fraternities are true. I should know because I was in one....

+5 All the stuff that you hear about fraternities are true. I should know because I was in one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Convince yourself it's just nail polish, you'll feel better.
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

Gross, I would drive them in another vehicle if possible. Frat drunks have no respect for anyones property, especially if your pledging for them. What do they care if your seats get ruined, thats what d-bags do..
    2011 WRX DGM Sedan

Yea man my friend kept asking me if he was aloud to smoke in my new wrx. I was like wtf are you serious just because you don't take care of your rsx type-s doesn't mean I don't wanna take care of mine. He respected me tho when I told him no. I think somebody scratched the door or something on the inside next to the handle kinda made me mad.

mrd
    +6 Respect your self and just say no. Don't give your car, and let in it nobody who didn't earn your trust.

Quote Originally Posted by armindk View Post
    +5 All the stuff that you hear about fraternities are true. I should know because I was in one.
    Which one?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Yup, im very selective about who I rides in my vehicle. Also need to follow the rules of Willie's Car.
    1) Always buckle your seat-belt, period. I dont care if you don't buckle up in your car, your in my car now and your safety is my concern.
    2) Make sure most, if not all, dirt or debris is off your shoes before entering the vehicle.
    3) No Smoking, period.
    4) Do not drink unless I say it is OK. Non-Alcoholic beverages only.
    5) Do not eat unless I say it is OK. Approved food only.
    6) Do not adjust my radio unless I say it is ok.
    7) No back seat driving. When I have passengers, I try to avoid aggressive driving.
    8) I reserve the right to kick anyone out of my vehicle at any time should there be good reason for it.
    9) If no one else volunteers, Ill be the designated driver. Be sure to puke your guts out BEFORE getting into my car.
    10) No complaining about NVH or how uncomfortable or cramped the seats are, you wanted to ride with me, deal with it.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR (Weekend Warrior)
    1993 Ford F250 Diesel (Daily Work Commuter)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #9455
    My WRX Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    You're all missing the point here.

My best advice is to find out which girl helped make that stain and drive her around without everyone else.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    My best advice is to find out which girl helped make that stain and drive her around without everyone else.
    Win
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieRX View Post
    Yup, im very selective about who I rides in my vehicle. Also need to follow the rules of Willie's Car.
    1) Always buckle your seat-belt, period. I dont care if you don't buckle up in your car, your in my car now and your safety is my concern.
    2) Make sure most, if not all, dirt or debris is off your shoes before entering the vehicle.
    3) No Smoking, period.
    4) Do not drink unless I say it is OK. Non-Alcoholic beverages only.
    5) Do not eat unless I say it is OK. Approved food only.
    6) Do not adjust my radio unless I say it is ok.
    7) No back seat driving. When I have passengers, I try to avoid aggressive driving.
    8) I reserve the right to kick anyone out of my vehicle at any time should there be good reason for it.
    9) If no one else volunteers, Ill be the designated driver. Be sure to puke your guts out BEFORE getting into my car.
    10) No complaining about NVH or how uncomfortable or cramped the seats are, you wanted to ride with me, deal with it.
    I don't really care much at all. My little sister got in the car after work with a funnel cake though... that had me going considering I had just vacuumed the other night. She assured me if I found a spec of powdered sugar anywhere (would be sure easy to spot too in that interior... contrast ftw) she'd vacuum it. I'd be darned if I couldn't find one spec. I've just found cars get dirty. Only difference being that cleaning this one has become a nice regular physical activity. Those mats need shaken out basically every other day - at least the driver one.

Pretty sure everybody else that has gotten in my car has more respect for it than myself. Keep a neat car, and people will respect it (generally).

I don't go out of my way to make people buckle up, but if they don't upfront, they normally do a bit later . I tend to use negative reinforcement with any form of back seat driving as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    You're all missing the point here.

+1. Keep the number, and bring a blanket/seat cover this time.
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    I don't really care much at all. My little sister got in the car after work
    Dude, never post in a jizz stain thread about your little sister in your car. Most of us won't read past the first sentence.

I Support ClubWRX
    Dude, never post in a jizz stain thread about your little sister in your car. Most of us won't read past the first sentence.
    Touche. Good catch.
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log

I read past it. thought it was going to be a good story.

I Support ClubWRX
    I made it far enough to read the comment where "she'd vacuum it" up
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX

...Shenanigans!
    2011 STi Build Log

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast