Interior Detailing

This is a discussion on Interior Detailing within the Detailing Forum forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; The roof of the inside of my car, and some of the carpeting is pretty dirty. what do you guys ...

Interior Detailing

The roof of the inside of my car, and some of the carpeting is pretty dirty. what do you guys recommend to get any or all of the stains/dirt out?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

try use meguiars or turtle wax interior car care.

Go down to you local Home Depot and pick up a bottle of folex down the cleaning aisle in garden center. This stuff is amazing. Took out some stains and dirt in my wifes car like it was water. On some of the clear plastic (Do not use on the gray plastic trim) Mothers Plastic and headlight cleaner. Clears up the plastic and removes scratches. Perma Plate is awesome for your dash, leather, and exterior. Hope this helps
    ~My wife says I drive like a "grandpa", but she drives like a "bat out of hell"
    03 Wrx
    04 2.5RS

I tried a foaming stuff, it was turtle wax with oxy in it. it took the stains out of my seats really well, but it looks like it just spread the dirt around on the ceiling. i will try it another couple times and if it doesnt come out i will try the folex. thanks for the responses.

hot water extractors normally take care of the headliner very easily. You just can't over expose them to water.

Carpets, seats, I use the HWE there as well, but I realize that not everyone has one. You can try a fabric steamer and microfiber towel. That sometimes works well depending on what the stain is.

B-