Vendor Review Forum Guidelines. (Please read!!!)

This is a discussion on Vendor Review Forum Guidelines. (Please read!!!) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Dear members, 1. Before you post anything in this forum, especially negative feedbacks, please contact the company and attempt to ...

I Support ClubWRX

Vendor Review Forum Guidelines. (Please read!!!)

Dear members,

1. Before you post anything in this forum, especially negative feedbacks, please contact the company and attempt to resolve any problems you might have so it will be fair for the vendors.
    2. If you do make a negative post and the vendor ends up resolving the problems make sure you let the members know.
    3. Try to explain your situation clearlyif you're unhappy about something and be as nice as possible.
    4. If you're a vendor you are welcome to justify yourself on the board or you can contact your customer, resolve the problem, and post your situatioin.
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If I may, I would also like to add to #3 above.

I would request that we all please stick to the facts of how the transaction progressed, especially when reporting negative feedback. Please avoid unecessary inflammatory statements and name-calling, and instead try to qualify why you feel disappointed by your dealings with the vendor. This gives the vendor a chance to rectify the situation for future customers, avoids unecessary flaring of tempers, and makes it easier for others to make an informed decision regarding their intended purchases.

In the case of positive feedback, it's especially valuable if you can cite a reason that the vendor under discussion stood out from the crowd.

Thanks!

-Pace

I would request that we do not spawn new review threads when a thread already exists for that particular vendor. A search is a quick and easy way to determine if this is the case. Please post your followup reviews in the existing threads wherever possible. This helps keep the forum organized and easy to navigate.

-Pace

Can someone please create a "Dealer Review" sub-forum. Thank you.
    Darius
    darius@amsperformance.com
    847-709-0530