Subaru WRX Forum banner

WorldONE Performance (merged thread)

48K views 157 replies 86 participants last post by  KazeVelara 
#1 ·
Despite my brief convesation with Garret over the phone and our various exchanges on the forum, I can tell that Garret really has awesome customer service and goes out of his way to please his customers! Right on for WorldONE!

#3 ·
I have spoken with World One myself, just yesterday. They were very helpful and they even gave me a nice discount for mentioning ClubWRX. I got a TurboXS Stage II, TXS Uppipe, Greddy electronic A/F guage and a Greddy EGT, all for $2250. Needless to say I'm very happy with this and plan on looking these guys up for any up coming mods. I thought this was a good deal, and only had to go to one place.

#4 ·
i just ordered the turboxs muffler and aem pulley kit from this guy. i've spoken to him several times and his customer service is awesome!! he knows his stuff and will go out of his way to help you. mention the board and he will work great prices.

#5 ·
Re: De-Virgin.....

ClavoWRX said:
Congrats Verdugo,

All the rest of you get sloppy seconds..:D
Muhahaha! :D

#6 ·
Wow!!!

You guys....

Thank you for the awesome reviews. I am very thankful that I have been able to take care of all of your needs and that you have all been satisfied with my help.

I will continue to put my best efforts towards serving your need for parts and information. If ever there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Many who I have spoken to already know that we are under going a major overhaul on our payment processing system right now. I would just like to annouce officially to the board that this is taking place and that for the next week or so I will have to keep the orders to a minimum.

For those of you who have already placed orders, your orders are not effected by this transition, and are being processed quickly. During this process I will be just as available as I have been through the regular means of communication. If anyone has any questions please let me know

Thank You for you patience while we grow and expand in an effort to better serve our customers.

Sincerely,

Garret

#9 ·
Just wanted to provide my feedback as well. If I had to describe my buying experience with Garret and Worldone in one word it would be "AWESOME." My transaction truely put him to the test and he passed with flying colors. I ordered two TXS stealthback exhausts w/racepipes, (1 for me, 1 for cnoff). There was some confusion on the order and TXS sent me the catpipes instead of the racepipes. The next day (Saturday) I called and left a message for Garret explaining what had happened. Since it was Saturday, I didn't expect to hear from him until Monday, however, he called back within an hour or so and couldn't have been more apologetic. He took responsibility for Turbo XS's mistake and assured me that the racepipes would be express mailed first thing Monday morning. I was very satisfied that I didn't have to waste my time sending the cat pipes back first, he mailed them to me on my word that I would ship them back upon receipt of the race pipes. Tuesday afternoon, as promised Brown (UPS) showed up at my door with the race pipes along with a prepaid shipping label for me to return cat pipes.

I've read a lot of stories of customers having good luck with a vendor until something like this happens and the vendor shows their true colors and is not willing to provide the level of customer service after the sale that they provided before the sale. Garret "sacked up", jumped on the problem quickly, and took care of it. Thank you.

#10 ·
My results with World One Performance

Well first off I have to say Garrets customer service is far the best. He does price checks in less then a day if he gets the message early enough. If not a day later. The prices are amazing. He beat every price I looked up. And get this, he called me on my cell phone while I was installing to see if everything was going smoothly and if I had any questions! What a bad ass! I've never heard or seen a vendor do that. As for how fast he does orders, he does it very fast. There was a mishap with his distributar so it was a few days late but I still got my stuff within a week when I ordered! Thats crazy fast if you ask me. So bottom line is, World One is the best place to buy. It seems to me he always matches price if not beat it. I will buy all my future mods from him. Go Garret!

Jason

#12 ·
World One did a wonderful job with my order for my Blitz DTT DC. I recieved email finalization of my order immediately and had no problems navigating the site or placing the order itself. What is really impressive about ***, is Garret. I emailed him the day of my order (a Friday) to find out when I could expect my turbo timer to come in. He sent me a very detailed email explaining how he complimentary upgraded me to 3 day shipping (to cancel the effect of the weekend), and also how the harness I ordered would by packaged by HKS but not to worry. This is the kind of above and beyond service that makes the difference between some cookie-cutter website, and a trusted vendor.

I am exceptionally pleased with *** and will undoubtedly order from them again!

Thanks Garret!

#13 ·
Ya Garret is an awsome guy. He is always willing to do price checks. Cool thing I like about WorldONE is that its always GARRET on the phone. You dont talk to some random guy. Thumbs up for World One!

Jason

#14 ·
I have to say that Garret's customer service skills and attitude towards his customers is the Greatest I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I bought the TurboXS Stealth back exhaust through World One and I am 100% satisfied. And I will make sure to ask Garret before going anywhere else to buy products for my WRX.

Thanks Garret,

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

#16 ·
worldone

You can't find a better vendor then WorldOne...The product(s) that you order are shipped fast, the people that you talk to (Garret) will do anything (and go out of their way) to make sure you are satisfied, the prices are unbeatable, etc.

Overall, I am VERY satisfied with my dealings with Garret and WorldOne Performance and I wouldn't hesitate one second from recommending them to someone else or dealing with them again. I have a feeling their inventory will be growing very quickly because WE will want more products from them with such great prices and terrific customer service.

Thanks,
Evan

#17 ·
Garret is the man!

I just got an email from him today checking up to see how I liked my turbo timer, and to ensure that it was still functioning properly. World One really does know how to retain customers, and it's a difference that sets them apart from the competition (plus they have great prices).

Thanks Garret, I look forward to doing business with you in the future (hopefully something much bigger this next time!).

Michael

#22 ·
#24 ·
I love Garret!!
I bought my rear strut tower brace from WorldOne. I received a sedan bar that had been labeled as a wagon bar when it arrived at Garret's place, due to an inventory issue. Garret did everything he could to get me the proper bar. The shipment it was supposed to arrive on was very late (by over 2 weeks). He was about to go out and buy a wagon strut bar from another vendor and ship it to me just to make sure I was happy. Luckily, the bar showed up and he didn't have to do that. I now have my wagon bar and I'm shipping the sedan bar back to him. Garret even ate the extra shipping cost. This is all on top of the AMAZING price he quoted me in the first place! Unless there is something that Garret can't get, and he can get just about everything, I'll be buying all my parts from WorldOne.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.