WorldONE Performance (merged thread) - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on WorldONE Performance (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; You guys are right. Garret is great and responsive! I finally found this website that sells wiring harness part for ...

WORLD PERFORMANCE

You guys are right. Garret is great and responsive! I finally found this website that sells wiring harness part for the JDM headlight. Thanks to Garret, again! Unfortunately, http://www.jimhoyd.com/index.htm, I believe, has ran out of wiring harness part for the JDM HL. So at this point in time I just have to wait and see. I can't wait to get my JDM headlight non-hid. HID is way toooooo expensive.

Any negative feedback regarding the non-hid JDM headlight that I might run into? Thank you all!

WRXGOOOO

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just had another great transaction with garret on my invidia downpipe and turboxs uppipe.... Garret rules
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Hey I gotta give props to World One as well, you guys rock. Thanks for the great deals on the FMIC and the fuel rail. Actually, these guys will not bow down to competition. They will match or beat the other guys. I will always go to World One first before I make a decision with my purchases.
    Did I mention how quick they ship the goodies? Well, they do.
    Ordered a Fuel Rail last Sunday via email, and it's scheduled to be delivered tommorow.
    Thanks Garrett, stay kool!!!

WikidWRX
    aka Roland from Cali

Just placed another order at World One. Garrett rocks. He gets my vote for best Vendor. Great customer service and great pricing. He is also very knowledgable in what he is selling. Thanks Garrett and World One. A++

Thumbs up

Just ordered my first product through World One... alls I have to say is what customer service. I originally was going to get the Blitz Nur Spec R catback.. but it seems that everyone is out of them currently... but Garrett was willing to go to bat to get me one... even went as far to suggest some other avenues to get one. However, when it was all said and done, he convinced me to go for the RFL TI axle back and shipped it the same day... awesome vendor, i'll definitely go back for many of my purchases.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I just recieved some cusco catch cans from garret and as usually his service was top notch... Keep up the great work.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Thumbs up

I have to agree. World One has great customer service. I ordered my first mods from them (Perin drop-in filter, Eibach ProKit, and Momo Race-Air SK) on the recommendation of a few people in Club WRX. I couldn't be more satisfied. All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion and everything arrived quickly and in great shape. On top that I was very happy with the prices. I plan on doing much more shopping at World One in the future.

Also, World One offers gift certificates so be sure to let any family members that ask you what you want for your B-Day or Holiday know about them

I dont think this thread will ever die !!!

WorldOne is the epitomy of world class customer service. The "Nordstroms" of auto parts. Just pick up the phone and speak with Garret or Jason or exchange e-mails with them and you will see first hand.

I've only purchased one item from them but have spoken with them and shared e-mails several times regarding various parts. Always a pleasure. HIGHLY recommended.

Thumbs up

Free bump for a top notch vendor
    2002 White WRX Sedan
    Mods by Mastercard

another excellent order for my greddy gauges and autometer gauge bezel went through perfectly.... I've got nothing but great things to say about world one.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    i just checked out worldoneperformance and was blown away by the php. sick website. my only request is that you cookie a user so i dont keep having to see the scrolling in of parts of the page.

its a little busy of a site for my taste, but i like it!

Thumbs up World One Performance

This is by far the best company I have dealt with. They offer a wide selection at prices that are significantly lower than most. Also when I spoke to Garret on the phone he was able to help me a great deal, and answer all my questions right away. I highly recommend this company! Thanks guys.

Welcome to the club. Lots of satisfied W1 customers around here. Myself included. (TXS up-pipe & turbo-back)
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

Worldone is top notch.
    2002 White WRX Sedan
    Mods by Mastercard

I had read that they had great customer service but I was shocked by the amount of work they did for me. They stopped carrying white line and had sold out of the part I needed and so far he has called 10 + shops trying to get one for me. This is the best company Iíve ever worked with.