Subaru WRX Forum banner

WorldONE Performance (merged thread)

48K views 157 replies 86 participants last post by  KazeVelara 
#1 ·
Despite my brief convesation with Garret over the phone and our various exchanges on the forum, I can tell that Garret really has awesome customer service and goes out of his way to please his customers! Right on for WorldONE!

#81 ·
i have had nothing but good luck with garret and world one. I had ordered a part from them that was damag3d and with out any problems or hassles my money was returned. I have had nothing but ease when dealing with this compnay and have no problem giving them 100% backing, and purchasing products from them

:D

#83 ·
World One Performance, Where are you?

I'm just curious is everything is ok at World One. They're the best I've found, quick to respond to any question. Except for the one I sent days ago, no answer. I just tried calling, no answer and the mailbox is full.

#84 ·
Hi there...

Thank you for posting I will do all that I can to answer all of your questions.

I assure you that we are alive and well and doing just fine. There are a number of things going on here at this time which may make it seem like we are less available than in the past and I will try to disclose them here. All in all we are all doing fine and happy to take care of anything that we can for you.

First Octobober is the month immediaetly preceeding the SEMA show in Vegas, since we are playing a large roll in the show (read: mutiple vehicle preparations) this is occupying a very large chunck of my personal time, and a lot of the efforts of other staff members as well.

Other than this business has increased a good bit recently which is a good thing, and we are in the process of moving to a larger facility in order to accomodate. Since this facility will be owned and operated by our company, its slightly more time consuming then simply signing a lease, so this is on our plate as well.

A third and final issue that only seems to be affecting a small portion of our customers is that some emails apparently are either not getting to, or getting lost on our server. We have heard from more than a few people that they are not getting email answers, and this boggles me because I spend a very large chunck of each and every day answering emails. This could very well be a volume issue and I have our administrator working with our web host to sort this out.

As for voice mail, at any given time the box has 40 or so daily messages to weed through. We try our very best to manage it, however do to the volume there is a very real possibility that your message could have been placed. I personally appologize for this.

None of these things mean that we are any less able to process your orders answer your questions, or just chat with you. Our custmoers are more important to us than anything else and that will never change.

Zem, I would at least like you to know that although you may have had difficulties getting in touch with us over the last 48 hours or so, this in no way represents that an order from us would suffer the same fate. We are still processessing plenty of orders with the same personal care and attention we always have and always will.

I am moved that you decided to share your concern and look forward to talking with you personally again soon!

Cheers,

Garret
World One

#86 ·
WorldOne Performance

I recently purchased the Espelir catback from Garret!...the guy was very nice and kind enough to help a noob like me:) . Called me right away after I pm'ed him. Answered all my questions and sent the item out the same day!...Two thumbs up for a great guy and awesome service! :)

#89 ·
I've dealt with Garrett in the past right when he was starting up his buisness. He is very easy to deal with and will go out of his way to make sure you get what you want at a good price. Kudos to Garrett and World One! Definetly would buy from again.

#90 ·
I think your all full of it!

Ive yet to get get a call from garrett.......then again ive yet to order anything :)

Looks to be power in the numbers.....all these people cant be wrong. Ill be calling shortly.....in dire need for exhaust, up and downpipes.

#98 ·
World One Performance

http://www.worldoneperformance.com/

I ordered a TXS Up-Pipe, and TXS TBE-RFL-Ti. Talked to Garret on the phone and I think as he was taking my order he was hand delivering my product. All I can say is wow. The product is outstanding but more importantly the customer service is to be honest the best I've ever dealt with in the entire online community. A++

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.