Subaru WRX Forum banner

WorldONE Performance (merged thread)

48K views 157 replies 86 participants last post by  KazeVelara 
#1 ·
Despite my brief convesation with Garret over the phone and our various exchanges on the forum, I can tell that Garret really has awesome customer service and goes out of his way to please his customers! Right on for WorldONE!

#52 ·
dddnuts...

You have couple emails that should explain everything. A large miscommunication it seems. I am confident that we will be able to get everything staightened out.

Everyone....

Thank you for all of your support and avocation. It warms my heart to see you all step up and offer explanations for the situation. I would like to assure you that the majority of you were right in this instance and that this was nothing more then a temporary break down in communications.

You guys are the best bunch of customers that any one could ask for, and I sincerely appreciate it. I will do all that I can to continue to provide you guys with the types of products and services that you all undoubtedly deserve.

I am very greatful for each and everyone of you.

A big thank you to you all.

Cheers,

Garret
World One

#53 ·
Thanks Garrett and thankyou to everyone for your help. I understand that sometimes it is difficult to deal with such a large volume of customers so quickly (Another sign that you are running a good business.)
I am leaving for work but when I get home tonight I'll read through your emails. Thanks again, Chris

#58 ·
I talked to Garret again today and as usual he came through like a champ finding a hard to find part for me at a great price.... I can't wait until it's in stock and I can get it :)... Thanks Garret.

#59 ·
I have to agree with WorldOnes top ratings. Garret was the only vendor to contact me. I tried some other people and they never would answer my questions. Garret has answered everyone one of my general questions and concerns, just remember there might be some time delay since he personally responds. My e-mails normally were answered in less than a business day to 2 business days.
I got all my parts in a timely manner. Note: my Turbo XS stealth back arrived sooner (ships from Turbo XS but at W1 price).
Garret evens calls you to confirm your order.

He is the example of how business should be done. Awesome customer service...hmm he "Is" the customer service... :D

mik

#60 ·
Mikrom....

First of all, let me say thank you for your very kind words.

Only in very rare circumstances will the responds take two full days. I know that you mentioned that you got some responses in less than a day, but honestly I would have to say close to 95% are answered in the same day they are sent. I try very hard to stay on right on top of the email pile, and in most cases I am able to do just that.

For a while I tried letting other staff members get involved with email inquiries, but ultimately, it just works out easier if I deal with your questions directly. I hope that you will not mind.

In other news, I am glad that we were able to get your exhaust system to you in a timely manner. In very rare circumstances we are able to work together with turbo xs to have exhaust systems dilivered directly to the customer. However we also keep a good deal of turbo xs exhaust systems on hand here in Seattle. When we are in a stock pinch or missing a couple of components its nice to know that we can count on them to help us out.

In the end, its all about getting the product to the customer in a minimum amount of time possible. Its not rocket science, its just making the needs and happieness of the customer the top priority. I would like all of you to know that you can count on us to get every purchase, inquiry or questions 100% of our effort.

There have been some very flattering thing said about my efforts in particular in this thread, and I would like you all to know that I am extremely appreciative. However, I would honestly feel bad if I didn't openly aknowledge those on the team here at some point. There are many people who assist in our product dilvery and at some point I honestly hope that you all with have the opportunity to interact with them.

They do not know that I am addressing them in this thread, but I would like to give a healthy thank you to Sam, Trevor, and Mel for assisting all of you behind the scenes.

Finally, I would like to thank all of you. You guys are the best, bottom line. Never in my life have I felt my efforts have been so well recieved by a group of individuals. I attibute that to the graciousness of you guys and your fabulous attitudes. Dealing with each and everyone of you has been a pleasure!

We sincerely look forward to hearing from many of you again soon!

Cheers,

#61 ·
WORLD PERFORMANCE

You guys are right. Garret is great and responsive! I finally found this website that sells wiring harness part for the JDM headlight. Thanks to Garret, again! Unfortunately, http://www.jimhoyd.com/index.htm, I believe, has ran out of wiring harness part for the JDM HL. So at this point in time I just have to wait and see. I can't wait to get my JDM headlight non-hid. HID is way toooooo expensive.

Any negative feedback regarding the non-hid JDM headlight that I might run into? Thank you all!

WRXGOOOO:) :D

#63 ·
Hey I gotta give props to World One as well, you guys rock. Thanks for the great deals on the FMIC and the fuel rail. Actually, these guys will not bow down to competition. They will match or beat the other guys. I will always go to World One first before I make a decision with my purchases.
Did I mention how quick they ship the goodies? Well, they do.
Ordered a Fuel Rail last Sunday via email, and it's scheduled to be delivered tommorow.
Thanks Garrett, stay kool!!!

WikidWRX:cool:
aka Roland from Cali

#65 ·
Just ordered my first product through World One... alls I have to say is what customer service. I originally was going to get the Blitz Nur Spec R catback.. but it seems that everyone is out of them currently... but Garrett was willing to go to bat to get me one... even went as far to suggest some other avenues to get one. However, when it was all said and done, he convinced me to go for the RFL TI axle back and shipped it the same day... awesome vendor, i'll definitely go back for many of my purchases. :) :)

#67 ·
I have to agree. World One has great customer service. I ordered my first mods from them (Perin drop-in filter, Eibach ProKit, and Momo Race-Air SK) on the recommendation of a few people in Club WRX. I couldn't be more satisfied. All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion and everything arrived quickly and in great shape. On top that I was very happy with the prices. I plan on doing much more shopping at World One in the future.

Also, World One offers gift certificates so be sure to let any family members that ask you what you want for your B-Day or Holiday know about them:D

#68 ·
I dont think this thread will ever die !!!

WorldOne is the epitomy of world class customer service. The "Nordstroms" of auto parts. Just pick up the phone and speak with Garret or Jason or exchange e-mails with them and you will see first hand.

I've only purchased one item from them but have spoken with them and shared e-mails several times regarding various parts. Always a pleasure. HIGHLY recommended.

#75 ·
I had read that they had great customer service but I was shocked by the amount of work they did for me. They stopped carrying white line and had sold out of the part I needed and so far he has called 10 + shops trying to get one for me. This is the best company I’ve ever worked with.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.