WorldONE Performance (merged thread) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on WorldONE Performance (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; You can't find a better vendor then WorldOne...The product(s) that you order are shipped fast, the people that you talk ...

Thumbs up worldone

You can't find a better vendor then WorldOne...The product(s) that you order are shipped fast, the people that you talk to (Garret) will do anything (and go out of their way) to make sure you are satisfied, the prices are unbeatable, etc.

Overall, I am VERY satisfied with my dealings with Garret and WorldOne Performance and I wouldn't hesitate one second from recommending them to someone else or dealing with them again. I have a feeling their inventory will be growing very quickly because WE will want more products from them with such great prices and terrific customer service.

Thanks,
    Evan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Garret is the man!

I just got an email from him today checking up to see how I liked my turbo timer, and to ensure that it was still functioning properly. World One really does know how to retain customers, and it's a difference that sets them apart from the competition (plus they have great prices).

Thanks Garret, I look forward to doing business with you in the future (hopefully something much bigger this next time!).

Michael

Recieved my Turbo XS stealth back system yesterday and cant stop staring at it. It is finely shaped piece of art and cant wait to install it. World One Performance is a top notch business and no one should have any resevations about doing business them. Thanks Garret!!!

garret is more than a vendor here. he's commonly answering questions, special ordering parts, and generally helping out people with tech questions.

he's really dedicated to performance tuning, not just a businessman.

he's a true asset around here.

dR

This just goes to show how a little kindness can go a LONG way!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

World One Performance

Hey guys, I was thinking of buying the Blitz Nur Spec from world one perfomance(550.00) and I was wondering if anyone has any past experience with them good or bad. Thanks for all your help.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

There's a World One Performance thread right next to this one. And FYI, WORLD ONE IS AMAZING!!!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I love Garret!!
    I bought my rear strut tower brace from WorldOne. I received a sedan bar that had been labeled as a wagon bar when it arrived at Garret's place, due to an inventory issue. Garret did everything he could to get me the proper bar. The shipment it was supposed to arrive on was very late (by over 2 weeks). He was about to go out and buy a wagon strut bar from another vendor and ship it to me just to make sure I was happy. Luckily, the bar showed up and he didn't have to do that. I now have my wagon bar and I'm shipping the sedan bar back to him. Garret even ate the extra shipping cost. This is all on top of the AMAZING price he quoted me in the first place! Unless there is something that Garret can't get, and he can get just about everything, I'll be buying all my parts from WorldOne.
    Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein

Thumbs up beating this horse to death...

Top notch custormer service. To echo what everyone else is saying, Worldone does business the way it should be done.
    -DM
    2002 White WRX Sedan
    Mods by Mastercard

Garett is the messiah?

Wow,

With all these glowing recommendations it looks like I have to buy my mods thru World One
    fatdog

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar

Re: Garett is the messiah?

Originally posted by fatdog
    Wow,

With all these glowing recommendations it looks like I have to buy my mods thru World One
    Its the only place I go for my mods! Even if someone offered me a cheaper price then Garret, I would still buy from him. Why? Fast shipping! And the no damages when I got my stuff.

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

Well, here's just another great review from yet another satisfied customer! I ordered a TXS stg. 3 package from Garret. He gave me an awesome price and it even arrived a day earlier than promised! His e-mail correspondence was EXCELLENT... very detailed communications and very honest about availability of parts... most other vendors who I contacted for price quotes either sent me 1 line e-mails with no answers to any of my questions or didn't even bother to reply to my e-mail. A very refreshing experience after my poor Vivid one!

anyone got the link to them?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.