WorldONE Performance (merged thread) - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

This is a discussion on WorldONE Performance (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Do you guys have any of the gold and black shirt and/or gold stickers left over from Subiefest? The booth ...

Do you guys have any of the gold and black shirt and/or gold stickers left over from Subiefest? The booth was too busy to get to that morning and I spent the rest of the day over at the AutoX track.
    Bugeye Mafia #63

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^^^^
    +1

I'll be at your BBQ so if you have any maybe I could pick some up. Hit me up with a price for those T-shirts.

We don't have much left, but whatever we have, you'll definitely see it tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

I Support ClubWRX

Long overdue!

World One exceeded my expectations. Big thanks to you Armin for getting everything straightened out for me!

Parts are awesome and the shipping was FAST.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Help contact for worldone performance

Well i ordered a greddy cat back exhaust for the GRB STI over a week ago and i have been trying to get feedback on my order in terms of shipment etc but no one answers the phone or replys to my e-mail i confirmed with my credit card company that the funds were debited .Can anyone help me get in contact with these guys .

Quote Originally Posted by STIHJ View Post
    Well i ordered a greddy cat back exhaust for the GRB STI over a week ago and i have been trying to get feedback on my order in terms of shipment etc but no one answers the phone or replys to my e-mail i confirmed with my credit card company that the funds were debited .Can anyone help me get in contact with these guys .
    E-mailed you back this morning, sorry about the delay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

i was trying to find someone to install my parts and contacted world one. armin replied quickly and informed me that the shop was way to buisy to do any new installs at the time and wouldnt be able to for about a month. he then gave me some names of other shops in the area that might be able to help me. +1 for great customer service. made me want to return for help in the future
    eric

bugeye mafia #207

I Support ClubWRX

Thumbs up Highly recomended!

I have been buying products from Armin @ WorldONE for a bit now and I have no regrets on anything I have bought from them! I originally started buying from them when I needed a new Catback exhaust.. and Armin recomended Perrin's system... And since then I have purchased the Perrin Exhaust, an Invidia Catless Downpipe, Whiteline 22mm Rear Swaybar, a Sport Grille, and the Ipod accessory kit. Armin has also been there to ask when i had any questions or recomendations for parts I needed (or wanted ) I highly reccomend them and Will continue to purchase from them as long as I own the car...

Last edited by KazeVelara; 04-30-2009 at 08:24 PM.
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.