WorldONE Performance (merged thread) - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on WorldONE Performance (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i got back from world one performance in seattle and they rock! their shop is small and i drove right ...

Thumbs up World One!

i got back from world one performance in seattle and they rock! their shop is small and i drove right by it and didnt realize it haha! they just moved in and are very busy. Garrett is an awesome guy to do business with. he gave me the tour of his shop and it was pretty awesome. if i win the lottery, i am gonna donate cash to help him get a bigger shop! he told me that 99% of his gear is for scooby's which makes me happy i have someone to turn to in order to get parts. he gave me a great deal on some sway bars that i will buy later on this month (august). his knowledge and experience with different parts helped me pick out what i wanted and needed for my turboXS stage 2 upgrade. i should thank him for helping me decide against getting a BOV LOL!!! Garrett has great people skills and knows what he is talking about. I cant wait to do business with him again! thanks again world one! (i still need a sticker from u guys next time i come up!)
    2005 Nissan 350z roadster
    Originally Posted by BrianH
    I can hit 10K more posts before a neon R/T will hit 60mph.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My experience with them is that, when you are talking to them they act like they want to bend over backwards to make your experience great. I fell into that trap TWICE...Once on my first purchase where i had absolute hell with them, then the second time when they pm'd me on this board offering to help me out with my next purchase to help change my skewed opinion of them, then they never responded to me since then. *Note, they initiated the conversation to make all things well and apologized profusely and disappeared, i never asked.

My turbo+injector etc upgrades wont be through them even tho they have competetive prices.
    I would tread carefully.

I would rather buy from vividracing than these guys again at this point.

i have never had an issue with them. garrett kept in contact with me during my military deployment and price matched me things everyday and helped me build a good combo. he also remembered the majority of the things i was looking for when i walked into his store. i have nothing against them and i do plan on doing the majority of my business through them. im sorry u had a bad experience with them. not everyone is perfect
    2005 Nissan 350z roadster
    Originally Posted by BrianH
    I can hit 10K more posts before a neon R/T will hit 60mph.

Quote Originally Posted by forsaken
    I would rather buy from vividracing than these guys again at this point.
    awaits another vivid sucks thread.

Resurrect this thread.

I just bought an Espelir JGT500 Catback exhaust from Stephanie at WorldOne and their customer service is awesome. I ordered the catback last Thursday and it arrive this morning by DHL. Wow, that's fast (from Seattle to San Francisco)......I don't even get ebay stuff that quick.

Stephanie answered all my questions via email promptly and made sure the catback was delievered that day I ordered it.

Kudos to WorldOne and Stephanie. Thanks!!!
    But if it's Akina's downhill, he's good enough not to lose to anyone. -Bunta

I've been bothering Stephanie for quite a while on AIM and I just bought a TXS stealth back from them.

Incredibly happy with the service. Very friendly and timely with their service.

Thanks world one.
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

Had another great and smooth transaction with Worldone!

Service was as easy and smooth as ever!
    autobahn storming scooby

+1 for worldone keep it up!

World One Performance

I have to give a big thumbs up for World One Performance out of Kent, Washington. I just bought a set of STi RA Spec C gears from them And I am Very happy with them. Johnathan and Garret are outstanding in the customer service area and really went out of the way to make me happy. Did I mention this was the only vendor in the country that had that gear set. So the next time any of you are thinking about a purchase, check these guys out. They won't let you down. Here is their web site www.worldoneperformance.com . Thank you Johnathan and Garret.

I'm still experiencing the World One Performance quality of service, and it blows me away. Garrett has REALLY gone out of his way to help me and work with me.

Story starts as such: My hood needed replacing. I really like the front vent on the 01-02 WRC car, but didn't really want to buy a fiberglass hood (Paul, please don't kick me out of driving school for this!) and since I have SRP, thought carbon fiber would look good. Seibon makes a good RC style hood, and they have a good reputation. W1 had a much lower price than anywhere else I have seen, so I placed my order online. Unfortunately, Seibon cancelled production on the RC hood I ordered a while back, and Garrett called Seibon to see if they had any in stock. They have a new model coming out of the same hood, but wanted to charge about 40% more than the original for it. Garrett not only got me a great deal, but also worked with the manufacturer to get a hood that isn't really out on the market yet.

We shipped the hood, and somehow, it ended up going to Kent instead of Boise. Garrett called me up right away and told me where the hood was, it's condition after the first leg, and gave me an ETA on it. I have been kept in communication with every step of the way, and I have never had a single regret in going through these guys. I'm hoping they get the rest of the build I'm working towards available so I can finish modding my car through them. Great pricing, EXCELLENT service, and a crew that actually listens to the customer and works with them to make everyone happy. You don't find a lot of places like this anymore, and I'd definitely recommend purchasing through them. I'm surprised they haven't been sticky'd here yet, they are one of the best experiences I've ever had as a consumer.
    Bugeye Mafia #63

Right on, thanks for the comments, guys!

Armin @ W1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.

World One has only been of the best service to me. I have been buying parts and having service done through W1 for over a year now and I could not be any more pleased. Not only do they give the best prices and excellent service, but every member of the shop is friendly and is there for the customer. Whether it's getting pho with the guys or staying after hours to finish my bbk install, World One Performance is the only place I will go. Good work homies!

I Support ClubWRX

Bring it back

So, after a couple talks through PM with Armin, being a very large auto dealer I decided to contact him about some pricing on one of my employee's insurance claims. I talked to one of the guy's there, they told me what to do, I faxed off a list of parts and within 30 min had a faxed back response from Armin with all my prices welcoming our corporation nationwide.

I will deffinately be bringing my business to Armin@WorldOne.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Armin's a Great guy!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

w00t yay thanks guys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE
    Phone: 253.336.5449
    AIM: WorldOneArmin
    World One Performance Blog | Customer/Employee Gallery
    Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.