Precision Tuning (merged thread)
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; All, We've got a new vendor coming to ClubWRX. It's a shop in NJ that does installations and repairs for ...

Precision Tuning (merged thread)

All,

We've got a new vendor coming to ClubWRX. It's a shop in NJ that does installations and repairs for WRX's, other Subies, and basically any car you need worked on.

I'd like to hear about the good experiences that you've had with them so that I can put some quotes on the site that I'm making for them. They're quite an established shop, so I know that you guys have somethin' to say!

Thanks,
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's about time they became a vendor on here!!!...!!!

I've been dealing with Precision Tuning for some time now, and I have nothing but good things to say. Bob and Rich always go out of their way. Every person I come into contact with is overly happy with their work. They'll do anything you could possibly need regarding your Subaru. Whether it be an oil change, Turbo upgrade, or even an engine swap. Even if you don't live in the remote area, it's worth the trip just for the expertise they offer. I've talked to many Subaru enthusiasts on the forums. You wouldn't believe how many people travel throughout the tristate for the services they provide. But like I said before!!!! It's worth it!!!!

Good luck with the new Vendor Status guys...

I can vouch for Precision Tuning, for I have gone there twice to get stuff done. I am in Upstate NY, about 3 hrs. from NYC, and they are located in Brick, NJ which is Exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway. So...its quite a haul

The starter of this Thread, BaskOner, Matt..originially recommended them to me because of their high level of knowledge, skills, and friendly service. Taking his advice, I went down there to get buy and install Perrin front and rear sway bars. I also brought them end links and springs to install I bought from someone privately.

The atmosphere there is SUPER relaxed. Very very friendly. While they are working on your car, you have the opporunity to be next to the shop (out of harm's way, of course) talking to them, and asking them any questions. No question is too stupid there, they're really friendly and informative.

I went back later in the month (All the way from upstate NY, remember) to get my TXS stealthback install. That install went off without a hitch, which I was of course very pleased about. In addition, they are inexpensive when it comes to labor costs.

Overall, Bob and Rich are definitly people I will deal with again in the future, and plan on taking my car there whenever I have any installs I need them to do.

Two big thumbs up!
    Last edited by Trailboss; 11-03-2003 at 03:40 PM.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    Precision Tuning is AWESOME!!! I've had the pleasure of dealing with Rich a few times and he's great. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I whole-heartedly welcome these guys to the club!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Thanks for all the kind words!!!!

Rich

Do you guys do gears set swaps? I think that's on my list of "stuff I don't want to mess with"

mike
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Precision Tuning

I was in Brick New Jersey today getting my apex-i N1 catback exhaust and perrin uppipe put on and i just want to say Bob and the guys there are very knowledgeable and no there stuff it was a great experience and would recommend them to anyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n1.jpg  

Precision Tuning

I was there i saw your car up in the lift, at first when i saw the exhaust i said damm thats going to be loud but to my shock it was nice, and yes you are 1000% right about Bob and Rich at precision tuning "they are the Best", Between them and nino
    it has to be the best balance of price and service.

if you are a fan of getting things done right the first time for the right price then look no further. put them to the test................!
    Dont Back Down Now!!!

I live 5 minutes from the shop and wanted to get by there,,, I heard they are the best around and one of the guys there owns a sonic yellow sedan,, ,I have a yellow wagon so I'm partial. I have been so friggen busy with work I havnt been able to get there on a saturday, They have told me that is more of a meet day. Maybe they can get a post going for a meet at one of the local bars,,, there is a couple local restaraunts right in the area... Hint Hint guys...
    Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye....

Bob and rich are amazing I had my perrin uppipe and apexi catback exhaust installed by them. Bob went totally out of his way during a holiday week to see to it that my exhaust arrived on time. Two wonderful guys that def no there stuff.

Also one other thing i like about these guys is anytime you have something installed they always go for a test ride with you to make sure you are satisfied.

Being from saugerties, ny it is a 2 hour trip for me but it is well worth it i will be making it at least 2 more times in the next couple months..

Keep up the great work guys!

Jeff Sisco
    02 MBP wrx

I too would like to add my opinion of Precision Tuning, Bob and Rich are two great mechanics. They rebuilt my WRX motor (shortblock). The work they do is exceptional. They combined with Nino to get my car back on the road. They had great prices on the work and Nino's part prices can't be beat. If you need Subie work done, do yourself a favor and call these guys up. They talk to you not at you. Thanks guys! David Burns 2002 Aspen White WRX
    282whp and 262ftlbs. dburns@oel.state.nj.us

me using the word amazing would be a gross understatement. i have been going there for installs for almost a year now. they are the only shop to date that has laid hands on my car. I go to them for everything from basic maintenance like oil changes to bigger thing like my clutch install thatís coming up soon. They will give you good advise on what parts to buy and what order to buy/install them in. a few times they have even helped me out on diy installs that Iíve messed up.
    they are the only shop that i would recomend, and i do... often!
    Last edited by smyth; 01-23-2004 at 03:28 PM.

I live ine Staten Island and Ive always heard the name on the boards. Where are they located/website?
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

down in Bricktown NJ, its only a 45 minute drive if your sleeping behind the wheel.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye....

I am another one who recommends http://www.precisiontuning.com Bob and Rich are great guys! I've had all my work done by them so far and not one problem. Great prices too!

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast