Precision Tuning (merged thread) - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; thats unfortunate...i am a loyal PT. did you talk to rich? i would give him a call to see what ...

thats unfortunate...i am a loyal PT. did you talk to rich? i would give him a call to see what happened.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear about the experience. They have always been pretty good to me. The only thing I did not like was when I had my PSRS put on by them, a few days later they started squeaking and I went back and all the guy did was put a spray lube on there instead of taking them all off again and re-greasing them. It wasnt the regular techs that work there (with holding names on purpose) but a new guy, he was nice and it was his first day.

I will always go there for work though because I trust them and slip ups and minor mistakes do happen and as always they will stand by their work.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

The modification was performed about 2 years ago, so now I don't even feel like it's worth going back or telling them about it.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by PolarisSnT
    Sorry to hear about the experience. They have always been pretty good to me. The only thing I did not like was when I had my PSRS put on by them, a few days later they started squeaking and I went back and all the guy did was put a spray lube on there instead of taking them all off again and re-greasing them. It wasnt the regular techs that work there (with holding names on purpose) but a new guy, he was nice and it was his first day.

I will always go there for work though because I trust them and slip ups and minor mistakes do happen and as always they will stand by their work.
    how long ago was this? i think this was my friend joe. he began work there maybe a yr ago. doesnt work there anymore, but figured i'd ask.

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

Like a week ago. No biggie.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

ah, not him then. o well

-mike

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Did you buy the sways from precision and then have them put them on. Or did you bring them the part???
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Did you buy the sways from precision and then have them put them on. Or did you bring them the part???

bought it from them, had them do the work
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    The modification was performed about 2 years ago, so now I don't even feel like it's worth going back or telling them about it.
    Doesnt seem fair to post this up if you havent talked to Rich.

Rich has been a stand up guy and PT is the best speed shop you'll find in NJ. If there is a prob just talk to him. He's human too. Could have been a mistake?
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

I'm sorry but i have to agree with shiju. Maybe you could have called p.t. first before posting neg. feedback. I understand that they made the mistake of putting a diff. size bolt/nut on your endlinks, but I think it wouldn't for you to give'm a call and let them know of the situation.
    Steve
    2004 WRX Java Black Pearl
    Stage " " TD05-16G external wastegate set up. Protuned by Rob@automaster of westchester.
    NJIC#38
    Mods, pics

Just walking in the door from PT now. I have to say that I am more than satisfied with the work they continue to do for me and my subie. So, they may have made a mistake. I'm almost positive that if you give Rich, Kyle, Justin, any of them a call, they'd help you out. Always have for me and all my buds.

-mike

Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    Just walking in the door from PT now. I have to say that I am more than satisfied with the work they continue to do for me and my subie. So, they may have made a mistake. I'm almost positive that if you give Rich, Kyle, Justin, any of them a call, they'd help you out. Always have for me and all my buds.

-mike
    Exactly. Rich says when hes done with an install, if you aren't happy or something happens, bring it back. Ive have had countless installs done by Rich/Mikey and have yet to be dissatisfied.
    Mistakes happen so does overlooking things.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Mistakes happen so does overlooking things.
    Like the time they put on a new set of tires and forgot to tighten my lug nuts on one wheel and my wheel came off about 1/4 mile down the road and stuffed itself under the fender.

*shrug*

$0.02

Like the time they put on a new set of tires and forgot to tighten my lug nuts on one wheel and my wheel came off about 1/4 mile down the road and stuffed itself under the fender.

*shrug*

$0.02
    did they fix everything for you? did they charge you more?

*shrug*

$0.02
    Well if you have been continuosly dissatisfied, why go back? Not like your gonna go back now since you de-modded.
    Also, you dont check for things after their installed?? If they install something under the hood, not only do I check before leaving, I also make sure the hood is closed tightly so it doesnt fly up on the parkway home.
    They also test drive the car before handing me the keys making sure everything is a-ok.
    Rich doesnt mind anyone asking questions, so why not ask what kinda bolts should go in place of, instead of letting them do what they want and then have you get all mad.

But you continually bashing them, is falling on deaf ears, my .2 cents.