Precision Tuning (merged thread) - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; you still have the stock cat back?...

you still have the stock cat back?
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    its great...had about a 30 min ride home to play with it, and listen to the turbo whistle and deep rumble
    Nice you got any engine management??
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    you still have the stock cat back?
    no, Bosal single tip

lewie...no EM just yet

cobb stg 2/93 to come tho

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Wait till you install the accessport, you'll love your new found power. I installed it after I did my full turboback and the car felt completely different.
    Have fun man!
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Precision Tuning

I had Rich and the guys at Precision install my v7 Prodrive Sti springs w/ AGX struts this weekend as well as mount and balance my tires with the new Torques and I was extremely pleased with the entire experience. I'm sure that this was one of the many routine jobs that they do over there, but those guys know their stuff and they charge a very fair price. I was in and out of there in about 2 hours which I thought was a great turn-around time. I would definetely recommend these guys to anyone in the tri-state area or outlying areas if you feel like making the trip to central New Jersey. The car looks absolutely fantastic and I'll definetely be posting pictures once I give the springs another couple of days to settle. Thanks again guys.

cant go wrong with them

whats new?

Thumbs up

They installed a set of JDM V8 takeoffs for me in less than an hour and only charged me $150 for the install. I also got a Perrin UP and Bosal DP a while ago for about $500 installed. Their prices and service are excellent.

Thumbs up

I went out to Precision Tuning to get an up pipe and UTEC installed on Saturday.

The guys that were already there were great to talk to: a Stg3 wagon and one of the local guys from Tristatetuners.com with his STi. It didnít feel like I was in a shop, it felt like I was in my best friendís garage and we were just working on our cars. I canít explain it any better than that. We talked about TV shows, movies, Richís new South Beach diet and other stuff while they worked. It was a laid back, friendly atmosphere.

They are straight up, honest guys that wonít let you drive off until everything is right. They are extremely thorough with their work. For example, the wagon was having its brakes bled but they accidentally got air in to the system. So they threw it back up on the lift and didnít stop working on it until it was done right.

Overall, my experience was great. In and out in about 4 hours. I highly recommend anyone within 5 hours of them to make the pilgrimage out there. You wonít regret it. Thereís no reason to go anywhere else because they are the best.

my trans is actually over there right now getting the RA gearset fixed, and when i went to drop it off it was a great experience. Rich explained everything to me and showed me the pile of broken gears that they had replaced (which was like 2 feet tall). I'll post again once i get my trans back in the car, i'm thinking though that everything is going to go well for precision tuning so far.....

props on precision tuning in brick nj

Wow.They install my tein springs in 1hr.and was very helpful with all my questions' and i had alot! I will be going back to have them do more work on my sti.Its hard to find a place where you can trust them to do the work!!!! you go to a dealer and they give you I DON"T KNOW.OR MAYBE!!! NOT PRECISION TUNING They answer your question as fast as you ask them! Thanks GS

Yep, they are awesome...went to them for springs and uppipe. I love it there, cant wait for them to protune.

pt> all in tristate area..... imo

I Support ClubWRX
    They did my uppipe install. A from me!

I'm waiting to read reviews from at least a few people how well the Protunes work out.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Yea Precsion is the only place I will take my car. I can't wait til they actually start 'Tuning'. Rich says soon, so we will see.
    02 PSM WRX Wagon, Kartboy SS, Omori Guages, Stromung Dual Tip, Maddad V2 Downpipe, Bosal Uppipe, Cobb Stage 2, Rollin on P1's and Prodrive Springs

Thumbs down to Precision Tuning

Well, I have always been a loyal PT customer, until I returned my car to stock. There were a bunch of issues that needed attention. When I got my struts and springs and other stuff put back on, I ended up taking it to a dealer in upstate NY. They ended up doing a GREAT job. I know that most people bad mouth New Country Subaru on Exit 15 of the Northway on 87, but I had agreat experience with them. Anyway, they were looking over my car after putting it back together and they called me to tell me that my sway bars and end links (installed by Precision) had some issues. They told me that instead of using the recommended 12mm or whatever bolt size is used, my end links and sway bars were being held together with some 7mm bolts.

Shoddy install if you ask me.

Thumbs down.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.