Precision Tuning (merged thread) - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; car is running great! how was ur dyno at turbo trix after? maybe we'll cross paths again at precision! uncle ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    car is running great! how was ur dyno at turbo trix after? maybe we'll cross paths again at precision!
    uncle lewie (jordon)
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    car is running great! how was ur dyno at turbo trix after? maybe we'll cross paths again at precision!
    uncle lewie (jordon)
    Dyno at TTR was disappointing because of a few silly problems I didn't address beforehand. But otherwise, the tune is workign great so I bet getting back on the rollers would net some better numbers.

sweet, hope everything works out, keep us posted on the numbers, happy new year!
    uncle lewie

i dont know about the work they do, but i know they Deliver on Parts, i orderd a clutch from Rich, and he deliverd ASAP!!
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

Since I didn't have any major done I'll just chime in on this thread...just got back from Precision, nicest people I have talked to yet and even helped me solve a few problems without costing me any $
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

If only they did body work!
    They gave me bad news recently. Someone tried to take my car and screwed up my door and window.

You go to Rich and Mike b/c they tell you the truth. Even if you dont want to hear it.
    I trust them completly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Was in this morning around 9am for a bosal up and down pipe installation. Those guys do some A class quality work. I can not say enough how happy I am and also how much fun it was to drive the wrx home on the parkway.
    Bump for the best place around!!
    Uncle Lewie

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650
    If you haven't heard, word on the street is that Rich and Mike are the best Subaru mechanics on the Eastern Seaboard...true story.
    ~Tim
    Not to mention they're a good group of guys. Had my clutch installed by them recently..great job. Professonal, friendly, knowledgeable - did I forget any other adjectives?
    Hooked me up w/some AGX's also for a little DIY project!!
    Need Boost.....Gotta get Boost....Must have BOOST!!!!

I was there today having a bosal uppipe install and they did a great job. They are very professional and honest. As soon as they pulled my car into the garage they noticed that I had an exhaust leak in my gasket from the cat to the midpipe. I totally didn’t notice it but now that I am listening for it I notice it. Very good guys and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

wow after read all this, it makes me second guess PPM...knowing that i will be trusting my pride and joy and thousands of dollars of investments in the future...i will be goin to the absolute best and i will definitly be going to precision to be gettin all of my performance mods done even thought they are far away...i will not think twice about it
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

WOW, I Work right by there, I went there yesterday to get my Evo Raised, it was too low......I need a Lift. Good Guys. Today They are putting on a AMS Turbo Kit on a an Evo. Well over 400WHP on pump gas, watch out for a BLACK Evo in the area Running an AEM EMS and HKS 272's........He also has some black 18Inch VOLK wheels......

Quote Originally Posted by PPMotorsports
    I'm glad you got everything taken care of. Rich isn't the first, nor will he be the last Subaru mechanic to fix another shop's mistakes. Regretably, no one is perfect. I'm just glad your car is top form, as it should've been all along. OOC, What did deadbolt have to say about the VF35 upon inspection?

-Jim
    Fadi....
    • 04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    • 05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Thumbs up another one for Precision

Did a TurboXS up/Bosal downpipe install for me today...did a great job

If you're looking for a shop on the east coast, look no furthur.

awesome people

www.precisiontuning.com

I dont go anywhere else, those Rich and Mike do amazing work!
    How do you like your new found power??
    Uncle Lewie

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    I dont go anywhere else, those Rich and Mike do amazing work!
    How do you like your new found power??
    Uncle Lewie
    its great...had about a 30 min ride home to play with it, and listen to the turbo whistle and deep rumble

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.