Precision Tuning (merged thread) - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; ...

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thank you sooo much for reccomending precision. i finally found a place sorta close where I can get parts and mods done.........Do you know if they sell the turboxs RFL bov?

they could probably order you the turboxs rfl bov, or you can order it yourself online from txs's site, or you can just browse the personals for sale here at Cwrx, many have them for sale in pristine condition, so you can get it cheaper, you can also install the bov yourself, its quite simple
    TXS Up-pipe, Cobb Stage 2, OBX TBE, MBC, vishnu pulley, Samco I/C hoses, Perrin Inlet hose, TXS TMIC

Hey guys,

Update on PT's Latest Install on My WRX

out of 5 's

Thanks again, Rich, Damien, and Mike! You guys f'n RULE!!

slim...
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

Talking

I second that!!

Rich, Damien, Mike, and all the guys at PT = teh w1n times ELEVENTY BILLION

Congrats on the fixer upper Wagon, now go out there and show the road who its daddy is.

slim...
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

I'm glad you got everything taken care of. Rich isn't the first, nor will he be the last Subaru mechanic to fix another shop's mistakes. Regretably, no one is perfect. I'm just glad your car is top form, as it should've been all along. OOC, What did deadbolt have to say about the VF35 upon inspection?

-Jim

I'll just jump in this thread and thank Rich, SpongeBob SqaurePants, and the guys over at Precision for hooking a brother up with Pirellis PZero M&Ses on the stock rims. Not the best of days yesterday to break them in, but as always its a pleasure getting my car wrenched at Precision Tuning.

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Wagon
    Jim - as you are the sole proprietor/technician/engineer of Platinum Motorsports, there's no way for me to respond to your post with incurring the wrath of moderators by (a) making personal comments (b) going far far off-topic (c) dredging up the unpleasantness of these past few months. So I cant really respond to your post, other than say that the VF35 is at deadbolt's and will have a full diagnosis shortly. We can take that up in a separate thread if you think it is beneficial.
    Hey,
    Please let it go. He's apologized before and now, and let's just put it behind us.

Thanks.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Hey,
    Please let it go. He's apologized before and now, and let's just put it behind us.

Thanks.
    x2

I see the post has been removed and I applaud that effort by WRX_Wagon.

Next topic plz

Precision Tuning....again

If you haven't heard, word on the street is that Rich and Mike are the best Subaru mechanics on the Eastern Seaboard...true story. PM me for details, but this thread is intended as a +1 for them being able to do a monster of a job on a FMIC install and make it run oh soooo smoothly.

~Tim

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Hey Tim i met you over thanksgiving time at precision, i had the 04 wrb wrx gettin the front strut installed. Just saying Hello.
    uncle lewie (Jordon)
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I got a ride in the car tonight and it was teh woot.

Thanks Rich!

I Support ClubWRX
    I heard the same rumor. I don't know if they're any good, but Nicole makes some banging pastry!

Precision Rules!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

which FMIC did you get?
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

Quote Originally Posted by SLOW4EAT
    which FMIC did you get?
    TurboXS. It was relatively cheap, and the fitment was "good". There were a couple of issues with it hitting the hood when closed, but they got resolved before I left. The kit itself is very nice since the piping is mostly metal, not leaving a lot of room for silicone to rip/tear. Mike did an AMAZING job with the bumper trimming/grinding. It looks phenomenal, and I give him two resounding for the job he did.

I went with the Apexi Ram air intake to get rid of my stock airbox setup. It sounds great, fits okay considering it required a bit of creativity, and hasn't caused any problems with the way the car is running thusfar. Also, it's a very safe filter in terms of air quality since it was rated highest in an independant test (can't remember which) for removing solid particulate.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Hey Tim i met you over thanksgiving time at precision, i had the 04 wrb wrx gettin the front strut installed. Just saying Hello.
    uncle lewie (Jordon)
    Hey dude, how's the car running?

~Tim