Precision Tuning (merged thread) - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I was there the same day Slim was, and They did an amazing Job on my subby. I recommened them ...

These Guys Rock

I was there the same day Slim was, and They did an amazing Job on my subby. I recommened them to anyone with an STI or WRX. If fact one of the STI's I ran after they put in a Turbo XS Stage 2 for me, will shortly be going there. They are awesome!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I hear PT is amazing. when i upgrade my turbo next year i am going to them.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

hopefully i'll be there friday to install my meghan racing headers and erz dp (if it ever comes in the mail)
    I've bothered them so many times on the phone and through pm's i feel as if i owe it to them to get everything installed there. btw, does anyone know how to get there?

-burrito

burrito,

they are exit 7A on the NJ Turnpike. Follow 195 East to the Route 9 exit. Take Route 9 for 4-5 miles, then make a left on Main Street. Then make a right on Clifton Road, follow that for 4 miles or so, you'll see Precision Tuning to your right. (look for all the WRX's in the lot hehe)

Directions are on http://www.precisiontuning.com

Good luck with those installs!

slim...
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

Or.....

If you're coming from the Garden State Parkway....

(I only know the directions South bound, though)

Take exit 88 for the Brick Township, and go through the tollbooth.
    Turn left at the traffic light.
    Go through about 4 traffic lights until you get to a big interesction. The cross road is Cedar Bridge Ave.
    Turn right onto Cedar Bridge ave.
    Go through about 3 traffic lights.
    As soon as the road starts bending to the left, they are number #945 on the RIGHT.
    (I drove past them the first time, but they ALWAYS have WRX's parked out front)

Good luck!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Congrats Slim! Nice to see you are now working on your TXS stage 2.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like another happy PT customer! They're doing my engine swap right now... Rich is the man and mike is awesome as well.
    Slim, you should try to make it on saturday for the meet at precision tuning! If my car is running you can hear my stromung if you haven't heard one. It's a great exhaust!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

OOOH there's a meet at PT this Saturday??

Time/details? I'll definitely come out. Richie, wanna hitch a ride, I'm not too far from HV.

slim...
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000

how long did it take them to finish all the work on ur car?

br3ez,

Two hours. Not too bad at all, and they were very thorough.

slim...

2005 Honda S2000

I'll go! What time is the meet? I'll pull the WRX out of hibernation for the day. It is sleeping in the garage for the semester. Slim, would you like to meet up for the drive over? A few other friends may be interested as well.

Quote Originally Posted by slimasian
    I just wanted to share with everyone the excellent experience I've had with Precision Tuning in Brick, NJ (http://www.precisiontuning.com)

Today on the menu was the installation of my TurboXS Uppipe and Bosal downpipe. The installation was thorough, taking about 2 hours....
    ....Everything (parts, install) cost me $603.14 including tax, and the guys made sure everything was cool with my car before handing me the keys.
    Oh...my... (much cursing)

I am now further embarrassed (as if that was possible) about my "Platinum" experience. I got different components - the Autospeed flex uppipe and the TXS downpipe - but I paid almost double to get to where you are at. I put the UTEC in myself and the cat-back went on very easily.

See some of you guys Saturday !

Wagon,

That BLOWS man. I'm sorry to hear about your ****e experience...

Rest assured, the guys at PT are pure professionals...you'll love their work. In fact, my Bosal catback is going in NEXT saturday hehe (upon further review, I couldn't afford the Stromung right now, but Oakos has a killer price on the bosal single tip catback)

But, I'll def. see you this weekend at PT!

slim...

2005 Honda S2000

i couldn't agree more. precision rocks!
    -Jeff
    "A Work In Progress": http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625702

More raves for Precision Tuning...

It's been suggested that at this point I have over-exposed myself and "the situation", so I have trimmed my postings down to this one and the one in OT (#6 all-time highest viewed thread !!)

"Some people should just not be allowed to work on cars" --- best quote evar from yesterday's meet at Precision Tuning.

What can I say besides WOW. Dragged my corpse out of bed at 7AM to drive the 80 miles to Brick NJ, spent the whole day there, and it was time WELL SPENT. Rich, Nicole, Mike and Damien make an amazing team. Got my turbo swapped, fluids changed, some fresh tires put on, and resolved some long-standing problems with my gauges, including the fix to my oil-pressure-sender that was so forehead-slappingly-obvious, you wonder why my original installer didnt think of it.

Total COST to correct the NUMEROUS SERIOUS MISTAKES made by "Platinum Performance" hack-work ?

$FREE

Read that again. PT did 4-5 hours of labor here, it might have been LESS time but the more they got into it, the more shoddy work and mistakes were uncovered. In a twisted way, it was kind of fortunate that this all happened, so that now I know the work has been done correctly, by PROFESSIONALS, with all the right tools, who DONT NEED or WANT TO TAKE SHORTCUTS.

In the final analysis, by not going to a professional, I not only went through a lot more BS, I actually *paid more* than by having it done right in the first place.

Will I be going there for any and all maintenance/labor from now on ? Absolutely. (It's not like I can show up to my dealer LOL).

If you are within a three hour drive of Precision, you should absolutely consider them for any work you need done.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.