Precision Tuning (merged thread) - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally posted by skyjock41 They didnt do my car 1 bit of good. Thank you for that complete, concise review ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by skyjock41
    They didnt do my car 1 bit of good.
    Thank you for that complete, concise review of your experience.

'03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What he said! lol Besides, did you have your car flown to their shop from WA?? That in itself would do you no good.

Originally posted by MidKnight
    Thank you for that complete, concise review of your experience.

Guess everyone but you and your eyeroller smilies realized it was a joke.

But anyways thank you for your "critique" of my review dad.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

I Support ClubWRX
    <--- washingt0wned
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I'll drive the 250 mile round trip any day of the week for the boys in Brick to work on my car. Matter of fact they are the only ones that will ever touch my car
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Rich is my uncle....

Originally posted by Trailboss

Knowing that 2 people all the way up on Long Island, NY have dropped their cars off their for engine rebuilds/massive turbo applications doesn't hurt, either [/B]
    who??????

SLOW4EAT,
    I saw your car down at Precision the other day. Looked like it hadn't been driven in a while. Sad

Can't wait to see it on the road in person though.

Also...I opened Timdog's hood and there was a BIIIIIG empty space

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Yeah, that's where his #3 rod bearing used to be.

SLOW4EAT,
    I saw your car down at Precision the other day. Looked like it hadn't been driven in a while. Sad

Can't wait to see it on the road in person though.

yeah i saw my car the other day, i'll get it back soon, the tranny is on it's way to Level 10...so i'll get her back in a few weeks.....at least i'm not racking up the milage!

Originally posted by The Fog
    Yeah, that's where his #3 rod bearing used to be.
    lmfao.

Those darn things keep disappearing on me....

You guys think you're so cool with your "big engine talk cause my last one blew up."

Pssh....

I want one
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I want one

And you too can have one for the low low price of one (1) year's college tuition!

it's a bargain!!! Give me a call and we'll discuss easy ways to blow up your engine like I did!

Talking Precision Tuning in Brick, NJ

I just wanted to share with everyone the excellent experience I've had with Precision Tuning in Brick, NJ (http://www.precisiontuning.com)

These guys rock. They sponsor the Mid-East Atlantic section of ClubWRX; let me tell you, when they say they are the Subaru WRX experts in the NJ/Philly Area, they weren't kidding. Today on the menu was the installation of my TurboXS Uppipe and Bosal downpipe. The installation was thorough, taking about 2 hours. Rich (one of the owners of the place) was overseeing everything; he answered all my questions about my upgrade path, and gave me a few great ideas as to what I should install next. Furthermore, he explained exactly how my uppipe would be setup to avoid leakage, how certain parts would add to the power of my car, and just general good advice on how to add power to the car responsibly while at the same time not compromising the customary modded-WRX "haul-ass".

What really struck me was Rich's enthusiasm and passion when I asked him his feelings about the WRX vs. the STi. Rich is a WRX fanatic...even moreso than an STi fanatic. He says the WRX is simply put "the best bang for the buck." If you can't trust a man who has the same level of enthusiasm as us (and is a Master Auto Technician), then I don't know who you can trust. He's definitely going to be the guy I ask for advice as I systematically turn my car into a road demon.

All in all, a fantastic experience. Everything (parts, install) cost me $603.14 including tax, and the guys made sure everything was cool with my car before handing me the keys.

I highly recommend anyone in the NJ/Philly/NYC area to go swing by to Precision Tuning in Brick. These guys are AWESOME.

(on a side note, I'll be having them install my catback, most likely a Stromung like Rich suggested, and also my UTEC. )

Thanks for reading, and thank you Rich and the guys at Precision Tuning!

slim...
    Last edited by slimasian; 11-14-2004 at 08:22 AM.
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.