Precision Tuning (merged thread) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Precision Tuning (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i wonder if you leave at least one cat that the warranty would hold... hmmmmmmm...

i wonder if you leave at least one cat that the warranty would hold... hmmmmmmm

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by criz
    i wonder if you leave at least one cat that the warranty would hold... hmmmmmmm
    Negative no warranty on exhaust and prob the engine also.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

i dont care about an exhaust warranty... just the engine... i'll have a chat with Glanzman subaru and talk to them...

Thumbs up Precision Tuning

Umm rack another one up for Precision. Mike did a great job on my install, everyone is very friendly. Basically they have a customer for life!

Staton
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Precision Tuning

Im lucky as hell, I live only 5 mins away, i call them or just stop by if i need an question answered or if i just want to bullSh*t about wrx's, They installed an up pipe and guages for me, they do excellent work and are extremely friendly!! There great.

>Sam

i also live about 5-10 mins away and have been by there place...nice guys..very friendly...i am trying to save up money for an uppipe install...After they installed ur uppipe did u get any CEL's? I am going to have them do mine...so they did a good job with everything?
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

Hrm. I wont ever use the word good in a sentence with Precision tuning. Instead I will replace it with Great / Fantastic or something along those lines Yeah they did a sweet job on my setup and no I never got an CELS. I ran it for about 2 weeks before I installed the AccessPort.

Cheers

Staton
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm getting tired of reapeating myself: There is no better place in the NJ area to get work done on your Soobie than at PT. I actually stopped by today and they suckered me in to buying something! (I always ending up buying something whenever I'm there! More my impulse than anything else... Just spark plugs this time!)
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Whats the restaurant that says "Come in Hungry. Leave Happy"

I think thats IHOP.

Everytime I go to Precision thats what its like. Im hungry for fun goodies for my car and I leave happy.

woot.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Thumbs up Precision Tuning

The crew over at Precision Tuning in Brick will have my business from now until the time I sell my car!! Hell, I brought in my car to them 6 days after I bought it for them to check it out. I figured I would check them out and see what they were all about. First thing I noticed when I got there was all of the NY cars there. Pretty crazy that they would drive atleast an hour to drop off their car to have work done. I knew that this place would be a good choice. Turns out they are a very knowledgeable group of people who take pride in their work. Anyway, I have dealt with Rich mainly. Last week they mounted a set of tires for me on aftermarket wheels, the price was very competitive compared to other places around here. $40 even for 18" wheels!! Well, I bought the wheels used and they had valve stems on them already. Rich used them and one of them, turned out had a leak. I did not find out until I was mounting the wheels at home. I called them up and I was able to drop off the wheel the very next day. Rich offered to have it done the end of the day but I told them that there was no rush and that I would pick it up after the weekend. Their scheduling is very convienient with setting up service. I plan on having more work done with them in the future. I highly recommend them for anyone in the tri-state area thinking of having any type of work done to your car. There is no pressure over there, very relaxed. I have also spoken with another board member in person about his turbo install with them. He ran into some problems while trying the install himself, called them up, brought the car over to them and they took care of him in no time! These guys get the job done for sure. Thanks for the service. Bryan

somehow from time to time I find myself at precision tuning. usually I get yelled at when I get home b/c the wife aint happy with my modding.
    Bob Rich that for the leather seats hook up.

will always go there for anything I cant handle myself.
    excellent work, cool guys, great prices.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

The seats you got, they were not the ones out of Pine Belt's black WRX trade-in, were they? Reason I ask is b/c I have had a run-in with that car before when it was traded in at Pine Belt weeks ago. I had my cruise control recall done there by a guy I work with(he has a second job with me), and he was working on that car. The thing was a mess. It was pretty ghetto fabulous! lol I like the satelite radio install and intake silencer delete mod the best, duct tape will fix everything!! lol Very nasty how some people treat their cars, but those seats were in excellent condition. Nice grab if those were the ones you picked up a couple of weeks ago. I myself am looking for a set of '04+ WRX seats. So if anyone reading this wants to trade or knows of a place/junkyard with a wrecked car that would like to trade plus some cash, please let me know. Thanks

they were those exact seats. perfect condition. I just cleaned em up a little.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Precision Tuning rocks.

I rather drive the 300 miles (round trip) and feel confident in everything that is getting done there. Plus they're cool as hell, and everyone in there is cool, so you don't feel like you're in the middle of a place that sucks.

Knowing that 2 people all the way up on Long Island, NY have dropped their cars off their for engine rebuilds/massive turbo applications doesn't hurt, either
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

They didnt do my car 1 bit of good.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.