JSC Speed (merged thread) - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on JSC Speed (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX jscspeed is deff. my favorite site to order from i get all my parts within a ...

Quote Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX View Post
    jscspeed is deff. my favorite site to order from i get all my parts within a few days never had a problem with them. i highly reccomend this site
    I agree!
    05 4eat WRX Sedan
    Invidia N1 TBE, TurboXS Uppipe, Deadbolt 16G, TurboXS TMIC, DeatschWerks 650cc Injectors, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, GP Intake Elbow, B&M Tran Cooler, Perrin Crank Pulley, Turbosmart Tee Boost Controller, Auto Meter Boost Gauge, Auto Meter Cluster Bezel Pod.
    Mildly Tuned to 235hp & 220tq
    by Precision Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The last time i called these people a few months ago the said they were no longer affiliated with ClubWrx, I said ok. Well do i get a discount for the OTHER SITE? They said yeah. JSC is over priced. I wont buy anything else from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_X View Post
    The last time i called these people a few months ago the said they were no longer affiliated with ClubWrx, I said ok. Well do i get a discount for the OTHER SITE? They said yeah. JSC is over priced. I wont buy anything else from them.
    Well, I was able to get great deals from them this past black Friday (they had some of the best prices around....I know, I spent hours/days researching prices) and everything was shipped super quick so my experience with them was good.
    05 4eat WRX Sedan
    Invidia N1 TBE, TurboXS Uppipe, Deadbolt 16G, TurboXS TMIC, DeatschWerks 650cc Injectors, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, GP Intake Elbow, B&M Tran Cooler, Perrin Crank Pulley, Turbosmart Tee Boost Controller, Auto Meter Boost Gauge, Auto Meter Cluster Bezel Pod.
    by Precision Tuning

What did you end up getting? I never had a problem with shipping they were always quick with that

What did you end up getting? I never had a problem with shipping they were always quick with that
    I purcahsed the follwoing from them:
    Deadbolt 16G, DeatschWerks 650cc Injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, GP Intake Elbow, Perrin Crank Pulley, Auto Meter Boost Gauge, and an Auto Meter Cluster Bezel Pod.
    05 4eat WRX Sedan
    by Precision Tuning

The website pricing on jscspeed.com is set at MAP. MAP is the Minimum Advertised Price that manufacturers set for their products. If JSC were to list prices below MAP they would be black listed by manufacturers and this would prevent them from selling those products. Essentially JSC is forced to advertise prices at a point the manufacturer has set.

If you call them you can always get a better deal then the website!

Quote Originally Posted by 4eat_Newbie View Post
    I purcahsed the follwoing from them:
    Deadbolt 16G, DeatschWerks 650cc Injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, GP Intake Elbow, Perrin Crank Pulley, Auto Meter Boost Gauge, and an Auto Meter Cluster Bezel Pod.
    Looks like a nice setup, I would have gotton the same turbo and injectors.

I had emailed Rich at JSC Speed with a question I had, and he responded very quickly. I ordered a Cobb CBE via phone, early Friday afternoon which they had in stock, and they sent it out THAT day. I received it the NEXT day (great combination of living near their warehouse, FedEx Home Delivery on Saturdays, and their quick turnaround time). Rich was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. I will order more from them in the future.
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

JSC Speed always ships same day and sells/rates products fairly. Their customer service is always very attentive and helpful.
    08 WRX Sedan
    the WRX is back! 340whp 366 tq @22psi

Quote Originally Posted by NjBuGeyEdWRX View Post
    jscspeed is deff. my favorite site to order from i get all my parts within a few days never had a problem with them. i highly reccomend this site
    Agreed

Made an online order at 8pm on Wednesday night for a set of front and rear Hawk HPS brake pads and a bottle of motul brake fluid. They were in my hand by 9am on Saturday morning. Perfect service, everything worked just as it should have.

~Tim

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567