JSC Speed (merged thread) - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on JSC Speed (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; JSC speed is the best vendor!!! do little research on pricing tehyll beat it! love it and i get my ...

JSC speed is the best vendor!!! do little research on pricing tehyll beat it! love it and i get my stuff very next day cuz i live fairly close from them

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

JSC Speed is awesome!! I ordered an Invidia TBE and it was shipped out same day and at my doorstep in less than a week. Fitment is amazing, quality is amazing, sound is amazing, performance amazing. I would totally recommend JSC Speed any day of the week. Aaron was awesome to deal with as well! Thanks again guys!!
    My rides: both too fast for my own good.
    2007 Subaru STi
    2006 Yamaha R6
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #3787

JSCSpeed is the best. I ordered a WRX Autometer Dual Gauge pod bezel from them and they beat any of the competetors prices. After getting screwed over by an eBay vendor on the knockoff product, it is nice to see that someone has the real deal and gives a crap about their customers. I talked with Aaron and he hooked me up. Painless process!

Thanks!
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

GEEEE, didnt I tell you to order from them in the beginning? Oh well I guess you have learned. Told you they were a great vendor.
    '05 WRX Wagon San Remo Red, Stage ?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by bikefreax View Post
    GEEEE, didnt I tell you to order from them in the beginning? Oh well I guess you have learned. Told you they were a great vendor.
    Ive ordered from them before...Strut bars...and yes, they really are a great vendor...
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...

Just got through doing some QUICK business with them and they pricematched on another product. Stuff showed up the next day!! Friggin awesome... especially as I deal with another vendor who just can't seem to find what I ordered nor a tracking number.
    Thanks for your help! The prices they gave and the quick service was MORE THAN WORTH even the PA sales tax!!!
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.

Yeah seriously. JSC Speed is the mutha funkin' cat's pajamas.

Thanks sponsors!
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Again, Im gonna have to give some props to Aaron at JSCspeed. I ordered an AP and a DP from them. They are the greatest...have used them many times, will continue to use them. I just cant wait til im on a First name basis with Aaron. LOL...so whats up, this is Brandon....u know what I want...lol

hey thanks for the good reviews!

has anyone tried this video pod?

Quote Originally Posted by JSCspeed View Post
    hey thanks for the good reviews!
    nice car

A month ago, JSC Speed had a Cusco GT lip dropped-shipped from Cusco, and the trucking Co. lost the lip.
    Instead of sending out another one, JSC Speed informs me that I'll be waiting (a vague) "several weeks" and they "can't do anything about it" while some sort of claim is filed.
    I've had good service from them, up to this point.
    Nice guys, good service, yada, yada.
    Sadly, when something like this happens, no previous normal (good) experiences can make up The Big Suck: Their shipping issue gets made MY Problem,and there's no compensation other than an "Um,we're sorry."
    That's lame-O.
    NEWSFLASH: "Sorry" doesn't put a lip I paid for a month ago on my summer-only car.
    Sooner or later I hope it shows,and I won't be doing any large parcel business with JSC Speed unless they get s**t straight with their distributors, oh, and put their customers FIRST.
    I know GReddy (seriously!) doesn't give a crap about the USDM, maybe Cusco is equally blase'.
    Oh well, in the future I'll speak with my wallet.
    If I don't see some action soon, I'll reverse the cc charges.
    It's unacceptable, HORRIBLE customer service to leave me twisting in the wind for a part I paid about $500 for a month ago.
    Making JSC's shipper's f**kup My Problem is nothing short of a load of crap.
    JSC drop-ships most of their merchandise, so if one of their distributors drops the ball I guess it's "not JSC's problem", but the customers. (Read: YOUR Problem)
    Keep that in mind before you order, this clusterf**k has already screwed two car show events I had planned.
    When life hands you lemons,force induction.

After a month, they called to say that Cusco had refunded THEIR (MY) money for MY lost lip, so now they'd refund mine.
    Whooppeeef**k.
    (Who pays my credit card interest for the month of $500 that was charged? Me, that's who. F**k THAT.)
    VERY Important to Remember:
    Japanese domestic parts manufacturers don't give a rat's arse about us, just our money.
    Once they've added to their profit margin, we can all go get f***ed.
    JSC needs to stand up for their customers from MINUTE ONE, reading what b.s. other people are going through just amplifies the Issue at Hand.
    Rennick doesn't play this game, and neither does Import Image or many others I can name.
    JSC's drop-shipping plain sucks, and I won't be bothering to have my hard-earned money jerked around in the future.

Want morre??
    Here's how JSC handles other "problem" orders:
    Jscspeed.com (merged thread) - Page 7 - Vendor Reviews - NASIOC

Order elsewhere until they get their s**t straight,imVho.....

Hi,
    A refund has been issued to you for the full cost of the lost item, full shipping coast, and an additional $50. I apologize for the log time that it took to have this matter resolved. I apologize for all of this but if you would give us another chance in the future we will more then make it up to you. We can do 20% off web price for your next order ( on the whole order). Also, we have removed this product from our website and no longer offer it because of this instance. If you need to contact me please email or call me.

Thank you,

Rich

JSC Speed Inc.

Now THAT'S good business.
    F'ing RIGHT, JSC Speed came through with flying colors, I gotta' say, I'm amazed and pleased, these guys DO care.

Good Deal.

JSC rules there ground shipping gets to ny overnight. I called late july 3rd before the holiday and asked if they could get it out that night so i would get it on Saturday. They did these guys care and seem like cool dudes. Thanks JSC

jscspeed is deff. my favorite site to order from i get all my parts within a few days never had a problem with them. i highly reccomend this site

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast