JSC Speed (merged thread) - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on JSC Speed (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by mbs627 that sux, i would have just given you mine JSC is the bomb, tho. i like ...

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627
    that sux, i would have just given you mine

JSC is the bomb, tho.
    i like free stuff!
    07 white STi in CT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone
    They are the cat's pajamas.
    ...and the bee's knees, man.

I agree. I ordered my snorkus delete elbow and a perrin drop in filter (my first mods ) and they had them at my door in one day with no extra shipping costs.
    Cobb Stage 2 '06 WRX, Aspen White & Wingless
    --------------------------------------------
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #026

Great Vendor

Not much else to say. I've ordered from them twice and am extremely satisfied with both their prices and service.

JSC Speed is the top on my list of vendors.

Buck
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

George Orwell

I have order several parts from JSC speed. Great customer service, excellent prices, and fast shipping!

Highly recomment them!

ditto on all the positive comments....i have ordered 3-4 times from them....very fast shipping if on east coast.....seems they have a great selection....everything i've needed is always in stock....

I just wanted to report again how good JSCspeed is.I posted after I ordered from them for the first time, I have since ordered from them 5 or 6 more times, each time is a positive experience and they are as helpful as possible

94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

+10 on the positives, I ordered some Tein H springs recently. Impeccable customer service, communication, and incredible price! I will absolutely continue ordering from them.
    2005 Legacy GT - stock for now
    1991 Galant VR4 - Sold
    2002 WRX Wagon - Sold

Thanks for the props! We will have some exciting news in the near future...keep watching our site for updates.

Thumbs up

Fast shipping and easy to deal with. I ordered the Hotchkis street kit for my wagon. Good pricing, especially on their sales. I still have to install it, but I got the swaybars today and everything looks right. So far, I would definetly reccomend them again.
    Owner of a 2004 WRX Wagon in Aspen White, with t3h fo-34T tranny.

Just ordered stage 2 brakes from you, hope to get them next week.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

big up justin @ jscspeed

Ralph
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

JSC speed is by far one of the BEST vendors I have EVER delt with! I stumbled upon an ad for them in a SCC or some other mag, and then got a WRX a few months afterwards. The thing that stood out the most was that they were within 15min of driving from me. So desperate for a new shop to buys parts from, because there is just a few import shops around me. The other I have delt with in the past are either incompentent or just plain have a bad attitude with customers. Not the case with jsc. So I went in one day on my luch break from my work, Colonial Nissan. Just to check them out and meet the guys there. I ended up buying a swaybar right then. I have since returned about 5 times for parts, they always have the part I'm looking for instock too. Not all parts they list are in stock, but I'm just lucky. Anyway I have spent about 1,000 bucks with them in the past 2 months. That may not be alot of money to other people but it is for me, since I'm on disability. I have delt with all the guys in there, and they are all great. I have always have got a GREAT deal when I have purchaced from them. I will continue to buy from them and recomend to anyone who asks for a good, reliable, friendly, and cheap vendor with great customer support. JSC ROCKS! To anyone that has had a bad experiance with them, I say give JSCspeed.com another chance and I garantee that they will not disapoint you.

Thanks to jscspeed and everyone there. You guys are a great parts shop, and you always take care of me.

Good Luck and will see yopu soon for some more parts.
    Zack Matis, with Colonial Nissan.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

The Best. Period. I ordered some Tien H-techs from them on Wednesday over the phone. I talked to justin himself. He shipped them out same day and I got them the next day. Thursday. I was very excited. Fasted shipping I have ever seen. thanks justin.

my experience

well i ordered some coilovers from them about a week and a half ago, and upon my order i recieved an invoice. But since my item wasnt in stock i am still waiting on the tracking number. Like i said its been about a week and a half and i still havent received a tracking number, but luckily im not in a hurry. Great customer service tho, and great price matching policy. But until i get a tracking number and recieve my product in a reasonable amount of time, i cant say im fully satisfied with this vendor, at least not yet any ways.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    well i ordered some coilovers from them about a week and a half ago, and upon my order i recieved an invoice. But since my item wasnt in stock i am still waiting on the tracking number. Like i said its been about a week and a half and i still havent received a tracking number, but luckily im not in a hurry. Great customer service tho, and great price matching policy. But until i get a tracking number and recieve my product in a reasonable amount of time, i cant say im fully satisfied with this vendor, at least not yet any ways.
    Well I would imagine that if they are on back order from the manufactor, then they haven't been able to ship them to give you a tracking number.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.