Oakos Automotive (merged thread)
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oakos Automotive (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I ordered a Forge BOV from David at Oakos Automotive last night, I had a few question about it this ...

Oakos Automotive (merged thread)

I ordered a Forge BOV from David at Oakos Automotive last night, I had a few question about it this morning so I emailed them and got a reply right away!!!! David is such a nice guy, he was so helpful and explained everything about the bov to me. I am a real noob to Subarus, and Dave was really really helpful. Two thumbs up for Oakos Automotive!!!

p.s. Lightning fast shipping too!!
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice avatar

I second that opinion - ordered a Kartboy short shifter and bushing from Oakos and it got here quick and with free shipping! KICK A$$

3rd

I'll third that opinion. Although his prices are a little higher than some I've found. David provides excellent service, I'll would rate 5/5.

Don

yah hes a good guy and a good vendor. Its nice to have a decent suby vendor like Dave locally. btw got some Hawk pads from him and theyre great. thanks Oakos!

Thumbs up OMG: Oakos Rules!

Dave at Oakos is the best. I explained to him how I (stupidly) broke one of my new speedbleeders, and he hooked me up with a replacement in like 3 days. NO CHARGE!!! Thanks again, Dave!
    2002 WRB 5-spd: K&N drop-in, silencer hack, Samco IC hoses, Godspeed uppipe, Bosal downpipe w/stock 3rd cat, Tanabe RM catback, TB Racing crank pulley, Tanabe GF-210 springs, Koni Sport strut inserts, Group N tranny & motor mounts, Whiteline rack bushings, Kartboy rear-sway endlinks & shifter, Goodridge ss brakelines, Akebono ProACT front pads

awesome vendor!

ClubWRX.net Vendor OakosAutomotive's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks a lot for the kind words fellas. They are really good to read and after a long hard day they really help to make it all worth while.

Sure you may be able to find some items a little cheaper elsewhere, but many vendors don't actually have the items on hand and often have to special order the parts or have them drop shipped which can cause delays and complications. We stock everything that is listed on our site and have implemented an inventory tracking system to let customers know what is currently in or out of stock before ordering. And, as always, 99% of the orders placed for in stock items before 3PM EST M-F are shipped the same day.

Thanks again!!

-Dave

Thumbs up

Another thumbs up.

ClubWRX.net Vendor OakosAutomotive's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The Mirror, Thanks a lot for your input. It is very much appreciated!!

-Dave

Thumbs up Oakos automotive

I just recently purchased samco IC hoses, Helix dp and Kartboy exhaust hangers in two seperate transactions from this vendor. In both cases I received my items in basically one day. I can not say enough about their business and their effort to please the customer. I will definitely do business with them again.

Thumbs up

Oakos = Good service, good stuff.
    clutch, shift, gas, clutch, shift, gas, shift, clutch, gas, clutch gas, shift... oops!

Thumbs up Oakos Automotive

I cant say enuff about Dave at Oakos. I have places 3 orders now with Dave and he has the absolute best customer service, fast shipping, and incredible prices. I ordered my front and rear brake pads along with rear camber bolts on friday and received them today, tuesday. Two HUGE thumbs up for Dave and Oakos Automotive
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

I second that motion - Dave and Oakos both kick butt! Have had nothing but good things to say about their prices and quick (and usually free) shipping. Kinda wish they had slightly more choices, but...

still gets two big thumbs up!

zipity here, zipity there, i'm zipity everywhere...
    I have to chime in here. I ordered some IK-22 spark plugs, and I got them in 3 days, with shipping confirmation on the first day. GREAT customer service. I WILL do business with them again. This is my second time ordering from them, and both times I was very pleased. Keep up the good work Dave.
    i'm bombin' uppercut swipes
    as my knuckles ignite
    more strikes
    than a teachin' staff's
    fights for pay hikes

Another plug for Oakos-

I also got my IK22's from this shop and received them within a couple days - complete with a signed thank-you note. A classy operation that I will definitely look to when the mod bug bites again.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast