Oakos Automotive (merged thread) - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oakos Automotive (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Dave does rock! I ordered Carbotech brake pads from Subydude and it was on backorder, now I have a shiftknob ...

Dave does rock! I ordered Carbotech brake pads from Subydude and it was on backorder, now I have a shiftknob from them on backorder too... But Dave delivered the brake pads no problem, no backorders! From now on I turn to Oakos...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Same here, i ordered the Kartboy bushings and short shifter, got it waaay sooner than i thought!
    LiFe Is ToOoOo ShOrT

I Support ClubWRX
    Every deal I've had with Dave has gone smooth.

Thumbs up Great service from Oakos

Oakos rocks!!

Placed an order online Thursday evening, friendly confirmation emails showed up on Friday morning and the part showed up TODAY(Monday). The order showed up a good couple days before I expected since I live in CA and the order shipped from Michigan.

I would definitely recommend buying from Oakos, and won't hessitate to place another order with them.
    -dm
    2002 White WRX Sedan
    Mods by Mastercard

Great vendor!! Ordere wheels, lugs, and UP and DP. Only thing was that they forgot one of my center caps, emailed him, got it a few days later! Great customer service, I'd definitely order stuff from them again!
    ericmarkpaul: i pooed myself last night while i was sleeping!

Ditto on Oakos! Got the Kartboy Shifter and bushings and it was here quick! With customer service and speed like that, its no wonder why Dave has so much return business!

I also like them very much. Bought 3 pads and Goodrige steel lines, VERY FAST shipping and precise e-mail replying.
    04 Track Seeker RED WRX
    05 Silver Peugeot 307

http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/6847/mamao4ls.jpg

Great Vendor! Called on Tuesday (after 3:30) David was very helpful on the phone and took the time to explain some options. I ordered a set of Rota Sub-Zeros, McGard lugs, Eibach springs, and two GP Moto elbows. Items arrived today (Friday), the rims look great! Great price also. By ordering from Oakos and tires from TireRack I saved over $200. over some of the other "Package Deal" vendors i called. Will order again, no doubt.

It's good to read things like this and realize that there are still good vendors out there. I'm currently in the process of trying to get money back from a very very bad vendor experience(not oakos, but I wish I went with them).

ClubWRX.net Vendor OakosAutomotive's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks a lot for the very kind words everyone!! They are much appreciated.

-Dave

Thumbs up Big two thumbs up for OAKOS Automotive!

I ordered some exhaust hangers from them and boom 2 days later they were at my doorstep. So, I ordered some brake pads from them and again they delivered them via ups 2 day shipping which is free. I am highly impressed by their prompt shipping and customer care. I received a confirmation order e-mail and another with my tracking number as soon as my order was shipped (which was the same day I ordered), which was written by David Kearney himself. This is the kind of service I expect to get, but never got with any other online store. If anyone needs their parts for a Subaru especially a WRX this is the place to get them from, because from what they showed me, you won't be disappointed.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

I Support ClubWRX
    Dave's customer service is second to none.

Problems getting a response from Oakos

I bought some Kartboy shifter bushings and need to return and exchange them for the rear shifter bushing. I have called several times without anyone answering. I left a message on their voicemail last week as well as an email to them last week, but I'm not getting any responses back. Anyone else have this problem with them?

I Support ClubWRX
    That's very odd. Dave has the best customer service I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    That's very odd. Dave has the best customer service I've ever seen.
    Very odd indeed. Everything I have ever gotten from Dave has been been delivered quickly and has always responded within a day or two. Keep trying man, keep us posted.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.