Oakos Automotive (merged thread) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oakos Automotive (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 5 Star * * * * * Service Fastest Shipping Evar...

5 Star * * * * * Service

Fastest Shipping Evar
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

great service all around. i give them thumbs up.

i agree

those guy know how to run a bussiness, great customer service.. keep up the great job.

Dave is awesome. I'm a repeat customer x5.

Talking Review: Oakos Automotive (http://www.oakos.com)

Hey Guys,

Thought I'd share my opinion on Oakos Automotive, the people who supplied me with my Bosal single tip catback and Kartboy exhaust hangers.

Order Response: Excellent. Within 24 hours, I had David letting me know when the product will be shipped out. Also, I forgot to get the Kartboy hangers, so I told him about it the day after and they promptly shipped it that day. Ordered in Monday, got my catback on Wednesday, the hangers on Friday.
    Rating: A+

Product Price: I'd say Oakos has some of the more competitive pricing online. $369.95 for the Bosal single tip (shipped) is a very good deal. I'll definitely look to them first for any future bolt-ons I might need.
    Rating: A+

Product Quality: The products arrived in great condition...slight bending on the gaskets of the Bosal, but no biggie...we'll chalk that up to the UPS guy in Philly tossing that huge thing around.
    Rating: A

Bottom Line: Great prices, great service, great responses to inquiries...can't go wrong with Oakos!

to David and Oakos Automotive.
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    yo man, i met u the day of your install at precision tuning, i had the blue 04 rex. Im glad ur diggin ur new setup, i gotta look into exhaust down the road. Your setup i bet looks and sounds good. Hows the hp gain? Good Luck With It.
    uncle lewie wrx (aka Jordon)
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

i got plugs from them a while ago. good peoples.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Yo Jordon!

The setup sounds amazing...it can be subtle when you want it to be, but when you want to be noticed (aka mash the gas) the exhaust is a loud bat out of hell. Mated to a catless uppipe/downpipe combo makes it even louder, as it is much louder than the soundclip at Daddy's SCP (his setup was only catback, no catless UP/DP).

I'd say for starters, do catless UP/DP first, as you definitely notice a big difference is acceleration/spooling thanks to that combo. The catback definitely gives you at least another 5 hp you can feel.

Once you have your setup, don't forget to do Engine Management to really get the most out of your boltons!

How's the handling of your Rex with the new struts? I bet you corner like a go-kart now...I gotta get that done myself lol Take care man,

slim...
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX (AP Stage 2)
    Midnight Black, weathered and beaten thanks to the wonderful citizens of Philadelphia, PA

2005 Honda S2000
    Silverstone Metallic Exterior, Red/Black Interior, a shifter made in heaven

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    The struts are awesome, so much more fun taking tight corners and turns. What are you using for engine management with ur setup? i think i heard you say you were goin with the cobb accessport. Anyway have fun with the car, maybe we'll cross paths again.
    uncle lewie wrx
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I had a good experience in getting some Rota Tarmacs from them too.

Keep up the amazing work guys

Thumbs up Oakos Automotive

here is another good report for Oakos...
    i ordered a Bosal single tip catback from them earlier in the week, got an instant reponse and, shortly after, it arrived, in perfect condition
    fast shipping, the way it should be, prices for products are excellent
    these ppl are awesome, i will be buying from them again soon
    thanks oakos

mad props for JSC, Oakos

it was my first time dealing with jsc speed, and im impressed! everything arrived in the same week, and it was all correct. vf34, pinks, pump, crank pulley, uppipe, all of it.
    oakos does it again with service and great delivery.

thanks guys
    271whp/240wtq
    MODS
    mauromotorsports

SMR
    I've dealt with JSCspeed a couple of times and they've always been great.
    Wow, just wow

Unbelievable customer service! I broke one of my parts while I was installing it, and Dave sent me a replacement piece FREE OF CHARGE, even though I was asking him about purchasing a replacement. Dave's a great guy, and Oakos is definitely getting more of my business in the future!

I Support ClubWRX
    I just dealt with Dave again a couple weeks ago, and the outcome was the same.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.