Oakos Automotive (merged thread) - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oakos Automotive (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Dave is one of the best vendors here. I ordered many parts from him and received the parts a few ...

Dave is one of the best vendors here. I ordered many parts from him and received the parts a few days later with the tracking #'s sent to me the same day! For example, ordered a set of Rota Torques on the 15th of april and receiving them on the 19th, WOOT! For Oakos!
    Last edited by Dream; 04-20-2004 at 08:00 AM.
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I must agree with everyone else here, Dave Oakos Automotive is an awesome vendor. The best thing is is that he is located about 10 minutes from where I live and I was very impressed with the way he runs his business. I will definitely be going to him for future mods.

I Support ClubWRX
    Just saw this bounce to the top of the new posts list, and have to add my 2 cents.

A month or so ago, Dave posted about the release of their new Oakos Automotive downpipe, and I had a lot of questions. Dave answered all of them quickly, and knowledgeably, so that even I could understand.

I placed my order, and the downpipe arrived just a few days later, complete with PEP CEL eliminator, and free shipping. The downpipe installed easily, and sealed up tight (using a Crucial Racing Systems gasket that came with the uppipe.) One great feature of this downpipe, is that it has the OEM style bracket for mounting to the transmission, and the OEM top heat shield fits back on without any trimming.

Now I get the benefit of a downpipe, and still have my third cat for emissions checking.

Thanks Dave! Oakos will be one of the first places I look for future purchases.

Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Thumbs up oakos automotive

not only did they have the best prices i could find, but when i called them i actually got to talk to a person and not a machine.
    and my shipping confirmation email was from the guy i talked to (david) and was handwritten (dont see that anymore). not to mention that UPS says my hoses will be here a day before theyre supposed to *crosses fingers*

I do believe they will be who i order future parts from...
    271whp/240wtq
    MODS
    mauromotorsports

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Thumbs up

They usally always ship out the same day you order it!

I orderd brake pads from them at good prices..

Also got my rims from them, 2-3 days the were here!y
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Bump for this great company. Every time I order he personally sends me an email and he is always extremely competitve.

para

Originally posted by paragonwrx
    Bump for this great company. Every time I order he personally sends me an email and he is always extremely competitve.

Dream
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

Thumbs up Oakos Automotive

Were very accomodating with shipping and the wheels I ordered arrived here as/when promised, and they are in perfect condition.

I'd highly recommend Oakos.

Talking

Yeah, the delivery from Oakos is getting so fast it's ridiculous! I'm expecting to start getting packages before I order them!

I Support ClubWRX

Oakos Automotive....

Is tEh wiN!!!! Great customer service, great prices, fast processing and shipping, and does not try to make money on shipping!!! What else could you ask for? I will definately do business with again. Out of a possible 5 wiggles, I give them.....

Talking

No doubt. They have accurate stocking info on their website which is awesome since I always seem to wait till the last second to order a part.
    Last edited by edsmith42; 10-11-2004 at 06:56 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by edsmith42
    They have accurate stocking info on their website which is awesome since I always seem to wait till the last second to order a part.
    That is a big in my book

Uh, you gave them 6, and the scale only goes to five. Way to count....
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Uh, you gave them 6, and the scale only goes to five. Way to count....
    I give you three rofl's for that

Ive placed 3-4 orders with Dave at Oakos and have received the best customer service everytime. for Oakos!!
    -2006 WRX Wagon-