Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 9
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Wow, I ordered 3 things from them and I got everything fast. I did get a broken fuel pump though ...

Wow, I ordered 3 things from them and I got everything fast. I did get a broken fuel pump though but I think they're replacing it next week.
    2002 WRX COBB Stage 2.5

2003 Infiniti FX45

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I havent had any problems as of yet. The VF34 took a while (3 weeks) because they were out of stock, but once in they shipped right away. I just installed the fuel pump so lets hope I didnt get a bad one.
    "Failure is an orphin, sucsees has many fathers's"

I had 3 orders at Gruppe-S last year. Hundreds and hundreds of $ each time.

I received the 4th last friday. The Helix catted DP was not in the package, nor the gaskets and bolts for the Helix catback but I was charged for that

I ordered and confirmed this order especially the catted DP since october It seems Gruppe-S received the Helix catted DP stuff twice since october but that part is still not there for me.

I PM'd them and I'm waiting their reply, hopping not to wait a long time. I'm waiting since october. This turboback still can't be installed...

I need and I want explanations....

subablunc - I'm sorry for any type of inconvenience this may have caused. We do sometimes have trouble with international orders due to customs/shipping. The Helix catbacks come to us in sealed boxes which should include the bolts/gaskets. We don't open them up and take anything out.

Regards
    Preston
    Gruppe-S

I ordered from them last friday, I called over the phone I don't like buying stuff on the internet. Some one picked up right away and transfered me to a subaru rep. Then he picked up right away seemed like good service so far. I'll wait to see how long it takes to get here, they said it would ship on monday.

I ordered my downpipe and uppipe from Gruppe-S last summer and it was an excellent transaction. being that I had a good experience with them I chose to order their VF34 package (comes with sti pinks, gaskets + fuel pump) I ordered it last Friday and got my tracking number yesterday. should have it next week. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Thanks Gruppe-S
    Last edited by Red04WRX; 02-03-2005 at 01:02 AM.
    Why are we trying to cash a bill?
    my car

I've ordered gaskets from them before, and no prob...
    Now its on to the bigger things, my tranny just went so I told the tranny shop to order from Gruppe-s, the STi V6 Ra gearset, ACT Clutch, ACT streetlite Flywheel, synchros, and bearings... about $2500 total best prices and free ship. Calvin took the order, hope he gave me a discount.
    Get it to me faster and I'll prolly by a turbo kit from you guys!
    P.S. thank God for my Tax Return
    Alberto

04 Blue WRX

Best time 13.2@102 ~HKS Down Pipe ~HKS Cat back ~HKS SSQ Blow-off Valve ~Helix Up-pipe ~Apexi S-AFC II ~Apexi autotimer ~Greddy gauges (boost, oil press. and egt) ~Turbo XS boost controller ~AEM Intake ~Tanabe Racing springs ~18" Racing Hart C4 Rims ~K4RT30Y Short Shifter ~Front and Rears STi sway bars ~Headers

I ordered some gaskets from them, and didn't get a shipping confirmation. I tried contacting them by email, using 3 different addresses, after a week had gone by with no confirmation. Finally I got pissed and posted a negative review on their vendor thread at Nasioc, and within the hour I had a reply from someone there that they were backordered. I finally got them after another week had gone by, and the uppipe gasket was bent because of the crappy way they packaged them. I thought they were a great vendor in the past, but I think those people must have left the company. If they want people to call and nag about every single order, then they should get an 800 number.

GRUPPE S im still waiting for my hks ti carbon exhaust tip........i ordered it last week hommie.... no one is contacting me, i call and get no answer, im about to go crazy hommie DO NOT ORDER FROM GRUPPE !

down the hole you go.
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

yeah my girlfriend ordered me a Cusco rear strutt bar and V-brace from them and she called back to cancel it and they didnt answer and finally on the 4th email they responded. If they're not careful they could turn into Vivid Racing. But I understand that when you get a lot more business and probably dont have the staff to handle the business you get behind. I'll order from them again. But customer service is key.

Hmm, seems like they're really busy right now. One or two months ago, I e-mailed 3 times and they responded within hours... I think they are just busy. If the items are in stock, you should get your things in just less than a week or at least from my experience. Don't know about out of stock items.
    2002 WRX COBB Stage 2.5

2003 Infiniti FX45

freeking inflation.. all these people can afford parts and then they get understaffed.. looks like they need to hire some more people on or get some better communication with their vendors. I still really want to order the helix sways from them. and i probably will. seems like they are trying, i dont wanna wait a month though
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

Quote Originally Posted by GIRex
    freeking inflation.. all these people can afford parts and then they get understaffed.. looks like they need to hire some more people on or get some better communication with their vendors. I still really want to order the helix sways from them. and i probably will. seems like they are trying, i dont wanna wait a month though

I just ordered these and endlinks and got them in 5 days. They said they only has 10 in stock though so you might want to call. My Blitz DTT 2 won't be here until next Friday they said it was out of stock, although I'm sure they said it was in stock.

As far as customer service goes they've been good, I've called twice and someone picked up right away. I emailed them once and got a reply in one day.

Being busy is no excuse for ignoring customers. I will not buy from gruppe-s now because of the near complete consensus from customers that gruppe-s is neglecting their business duties.
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.