Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 8
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by AjIsDope I tried calling them this morning at 10:30 but it said they were closed on the ...

Quote Originally Posted by AjIsDope
    I tried calling them this morning at 10:30 but it said they were closed on the message. They are supposed to open at 10.
    This happened again today.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

guys having problems with e-mail check out your spam folders(if you have one or the capability) because a few people on hotmail have had problems with e-mail coming from gruppe-s being flagged as spam.
    _B

Quote Originally Posted by hakira
    Hmm anyone having issues with gruppe - s lately?

I order a the CF guage dash pod about 3wks ago and they haven't sent shipping confirmation yet! I emailed them and still no respone.

If anyone can tell me thanks

Hak
    ya it took them 1 week to ship out my carbon ti exhaust, they still have not given me a tracking # but they said it shipped wednsday, i would say i will prolly never order thier again cause it took so long, they had my money for 5 days in their bank account, at least they could do is ship it out immediatly
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkWRXWag
    I ordered Cusco camber plates last weekend. I called them on Tuesday as I had heard nothing further from them and they said they were shipping them out that day and they would be with me Thursday. When they didn't arrive, I called to get the Fedex shipping number which they had, but Fedex showed that they had not received the package. Maybe the driver stole them! Gruppe-S say they will send another set.
    That same exact thing happened with my last order

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    That same exact thing happened with my last order
    i say we crack down on this, gruppe-s is getting lazy

it angers me greatly to see that im nott he only peson expeirincing this it means their trying yo stall everyone but why?
    Fadi....
    MODS

Its called "growing pains" people... this is an important stage where they are getting bigger and bigger and they are obviously struggling to be organized.

They have always been great in my transactions with them. But its not the same as when you would place an order and seconds later have a tracking number in your email. Those were the days... just part of the growing pains. Hopefully they can get organized and fix this cuz I would hate to lose a good company.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX
    Its called "growing pains" people... this is an important stage where they are getting bigger and bigger and they are obviously struggling to be organized.

They have always been great in my transactions with them. But its not the same as when you would place an order and seconds later have a tracking number in your email. Those were the days... just part of the growing pains. Hopefully they can get organized and fix this cuz I would hate to lose a good company.
    I think they are really nice guys, and sell their parts at a fair price. I have no problem understanding growing pains, but I hate when I get a load of B.S. I've been selling parts for over 10 years, and can smell B.S. from a mile away. I don't rush people, but I do expect an honest answer, and I do expect to get an "in stock item" within 1 month. I will consider doing business with them again, but they need to straighten out a little, work on their communication. I always give a company two chances. If they burn me twice, I never do business with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I think they are really nice guys, and sell their parts at a fair price. I have no problem understanding growing pains, but I hate when I get a load of B.S. I've been selling parts for over 10 years, and can smell B.S. from a mile away. I don't rush people, but I do expect an honest answer, and I do expect to get an "in stock item" within 1 month. I will consider doing business with them again, but they need to straighten out a little, work on their communication. I always give a company two chances. If they burn me twice, I never do business with them again.
    ya true that, or their gonna start to have to give bj's to maek partner liek that dude did for mdos, lol j/k hence the quote
    Fadi....
    MODS

Quote Originally Posted by WRXout
    maek partner liek that dude did for mdos
    Come again?!!!!

Called them this afternoon, again. I actually got a live person. I asked him about not being able to contact them lately and he said they have been short staffed. He also said I should get my part in a day or two. We shall see...

don't expect much from them.. there workers seem not to kno much about anything but picking up the phone..they never call you back and always say.."o it'll be about couple days till....."
    Fan of Helix

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    I've ordered from Gruppe-S several times in the past when I had my WRX, and they were great. I ordered again from them today (I called them first, and they answered my questions), and I just got a message from Fed-EX with my shipping information--less than four hours after I ordered. So, they have always been great with my orders, and I couldn't recommend them enough!

(Maybe they just have a thing for . . . THE ZOOPHAGY!)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    guys having problems with e-mail check out your spam folders(if you have one or the capability) because a few people on hotmail have had problems with e-mail coming from gruppe-s being flagged as spam.
    _B

thats not a issue for me ... i have them on my contact list. So they don't get blocked.

anyways 3wks and 3 emails later i finally get my shipping confirmation from fed ex. I'm still angry b/c I was on leave from the army two weeks ago and my car is back int he states so now i can't put it on ><

oh well
    02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2 93OCT on 91OCT map -13.708 SEC / 097.84 MPH / 1.86 60 ft @ No Problem Raceway

02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2.5 93OCT- 12.9 SEC @ No Problem Raceway
    Mods

clicking "buy" on ANY vendor's website and not following up with a phone call/email/PM is a bad decision. Lots of those companies monitor that stuff very loosely.

Every time I have dealt with Gruppe-S they have answered the phone, which is the only way I would do business with a vendor. Albeit, they have shipping problems sometimes, as parts that I have ordered have not come in on time, etc, but when they have something in stock and you tell them to put it in a box and send it to you, they are usually okay.

Also....they're in Cali, so shipping takes longer and they don't answer the phones at 9am EST guys....call when they're at work.

~Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650
    clicking "buy" on ANY vendor's website and not following up with a phone call/email/PM is a bad decision. Lots of those companies monitor that stuff very loosely.

Every time I have dealt with Gruppe-S they have answered the phone, which is the only way I would do business with a vendor. Albeit, they have shipping problems sometimes, as parts that I have ordered have not come in on time, etc, but when they have something in stock and you tell them to put it in a box and send it to you, they are usually okay.

Also....they're in Cali, so shipping takes longer and they don't answer the phones at 9am EST guys....call when they're at work.

~Tim
    they said on their webstite the hks carbon ti is in stock , and it took them a week to ship it out
    Fadi....
    MODS