Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; these guys are the best. I order from them with no hesitation....

these guys are the best. I order from them with no hesitation.
    05 Blue STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Craven Moorhead's Avatar
    Great Service, good prices

Gruppe rocks. I ordered some side marker lights and one light was darker then the other and they sent me out 2 new lights without questions 3 days later...

I love gruppe-s, you cant beat free shipping on everything!

Gruppe-S

Hmm anyone having issues with gruppe - s lately?

I order a the CF guage dash pod about 3wks ago and they haven't sent shipping confirmation yet! I emailed them and still no respone.

If anyone can tell me thanks

Hak
    02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2 93OCT on 91OCT map -13.708 SEC / 097.84 MPH / 1.86 60 ft @ No Problem Raceway

02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2.5 93OCT- 12.9 SEC @ No Problem Raceway
    Mods

same here

orderd a helix dp 3 weeks ago as well and still nothing, hopefully tommorrow but dont know.

i ordered clear sidemarkers from them before xmas

those markers were under the tree that morning

no prob with Gruppe S here

I won an ebay auction for a blue "I" badge and they sent me a pink one about 2 weeks later. They never contacted me after the auction even after repeated emails.

I sent the pink badge back but they have yet to contact me as to when they are sending the blue badge.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Well this is the first issue i had with them. I order a helix turbo back before and It was great service. But one bad remark can ruin 400 good remarks. And its looking that way for gruppe-s in my eyes.

I better get the Pod by next week or i want my 200bucks back
    02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2 93OCT on 91OCT map -13.708 SEC / 097.84 MPH / 1.86 60 ft @ No Problem Raceway

02' WRX OSECUROM STG 2.5 93OCT- 12.9 SEC @ No Problem Raceway
    Mods

I have not dealt with them directly very much in the past, but I have always heard good things about them. I am a bit bummed that they sent me the wrong part and never tried to contact me after the auction, but that happens sometimes.

It amazes me how many companies don't answer their phone during posted business hours for days on end.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

I tried calling them this morning at 10:30 but it said they were closed on the message. They are supposed to open at 10.

i got their polyurethane lip & apron off ebay and i was pretty impressed with the shipping time. im in hawaii and they managed to get the lip to me within a week, and the aprons in the following week (it was shipped separately). i did have to call them twice however to confirm my order. it takes them awefully long to respond to emails... smooth transaction otherwise

Last year I ordered a Cusco sway bar and almost 3 weeks passed by without getting it. I called them up and the guy on the phone was nice and didn't know why it had not gone out. I got it a few days later. Sounds like they need some better organization.

I ordered Cusco camber plates last weekend. I called them on Tuesday as I had heard nothing further from them and they said they were shipping them out that day and they would be with me Thursday. When they didn't arrive, I called to get the Fedex shipping number which they had, but Fedex showed that they had not received the package. Maybe the driver stole them! Gruppe-S say they will send another set.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.