Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I know I've already posted on this thread, but I'm compelled to post again. Today I emailed a question to ...

I know I've already posted on this thread, but I'm compelled to post again. Today I emailed a question to Gruppe-S at 12:51pm PST. I received a response from Max at 12:54 the same day. A 3 minute email resonse - that is what I call cusotmer service!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah they had great service. I called them for a tracking number for my clutch. They had to get it from one of their shipping locations. Within 5 minutes they called me back with my shipping info. These guys know customer service
    http://images.cardomain.com/installs.../159812_19.jpg02 Plat Sil WRX Sdn,5 spd 13.38@101mph at 4400ft.
    17" Velox VX6r's w/Falken ZE512 and stockers, IHI VF30,TXS Uppipe,3in Custom dpipe & xaust w/HKS Muffler,Injen CAI. TXS 2 Stage BC, HKS Fuel Cut Def,CF Hood, Frnt strut bar.

Gruppe S is the shizz...I consider them the benchmark on prices and service.

Cool GRUPPE-S Above and Beyond expectation!

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just had to post this. GRUPPE-S Out did themselves and "earned"
    my business for a long time!

I ordered Defi guages for my WRX before Christmas, the Link V2 series EGT, Boost and Fuel pressure. I was promised I would have them before year end. I followed up several times with Max on the status and was assured they would be in and shipped on time. I called Max this afternoon and he said they were shipping today and would have them on Wednesday.

Now the really Good part, Max calls me back about 1/2 hour later and tells me my guages did not come in....Aghhhh. He asks me if I would accept the BF series guages instead. He says they are about $150 more, but will ship these to me at no additional cost. He says, this is bad for Gruppe-S but Good for me!
    No brainer on my part, plus these guages are way cooler.

WAY TO GO GRUPPE-S

Other vendors should take notice of this kind of service. This is called "customer satisfaction"

Thank you!
    Eddie B

Man, I want some Defi BF's
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Originally posted by ryland
    Man, I want some Defi BF's
    Same.

zipity here, zipity there, i'm zipity everywhere...
    yah, but how long tillyou get the BFs?

I agree, those are some sauce azz gauges. you lucky schmo
    i'm bombin' uppercut swipes
    as my knuckles ignite
    more strikes
    than a teachin' staff's
    fights for pay hikes

Thumbs up gruppe-s helix cat back

Just wanted to let everybody know that I just got my helix cat-back exhaust from GRUPPE-S today........I sent a money order on tuesday and my product was here today (friday) Talk about fast service! I plan on buying LOTS MORE STUFF from them in the near future. Max was great to work with over the internet, he answered all my questions in a very timely fashion. Install of the product was fairly simple......except for the bolts being a hair big where they connect to the last cat.......nothing a little reaming couldn't fix.........SOUNDS GREAT.......very mellow until you get on it, then its fairly throaty.......

Just wanted to let everyone know how great GRUPPE-S is......

Thanks again

5 out of 5 wiggles
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Sorry for buggin you about an old thread... but i was thinking about buying a helix DP. J/W if you have one and if you got it from GruPPE-S.
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

I don't have a downpipe, just the cat-back. I dealt with Max, he was great.

I definetly plan on buying from them again. In fact I'm in the market to get the blitz bl gauges and some lowering springs installed here in the next few weeks.
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Thumbs up Gruppe-S

These guys are awsome. I bought a replica shifter trim that I wasn't happy with (finish wans't up to par, even for half the price of the original).

I told them how I felt, and they remedied the situation ASAP... above and beyond what I expected.

I will without hesitation order from them and I will refer them to others.

Yup these guys are the best,

Last week I ordered mesh foglight covers (blue) they called back and said they didn't have some in stock and offered a refund, I told them I wanted the solid STI covers and they agreed to throw in an emblem for the difference in price (about $10)
    Now: 04 WRB STi (stock)

Yeah i order as much of my stuff as i can from Gruppe-S. They are very courteous. No question is too stupid for them either. They take the time to answer all your questions. Great guys, great business!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

Thumbs up

Yup, probably my favorite vendor out there... great prices and extremely fast shipping!

I order something from them before the weekend, and expected that I wouldn't see it until next week, but instead I got a package from them on Saturday!

Without me asking or anything, they shipped it so I would get it on a weekend! Amazing service gruppe-s!!
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Thumbs up Gruppe-S is teh win!

I ordered a blue STi I badge last week and i shouldve gotten by now, so i email max at gruppe-s about the issue. He promply email me back explaining that somehow it didnt get in the system, and that he was just going to send the badge out free of charge! Gruppe-s has great customer service and takes responsibility and fixes any mess ups that might happen. Great People!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.