Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 4
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Gruppe S rocks...

Thumbs up

Gruppe S rocks
    2002 White WRX Sedan
    Mods by Mastercard

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up Gruppe-S

If you haven't given Gruppe-S a try, and are looking for suspension, body add ons, Exhaust components,and or turbo upgrades/packages, give them a try. They have top of the line products, price match, and will research products/questions for you. 24/7 e-mail response is undeniably non existent elsewhere. They deal primarily in hard to find, top quality, Japanese direct replacement aftermarket parts but are making a name for themselves in their own name brand exhaust components and peplica parts. They have /can get everything you are looking for if it's a quality part. Check out their website-www.gruppe-s.com, if what you are looking for is not listed and is a known WRX product, then E-mail them. They'll give you the best prices/honest answwers to questions.

Gruppe-S rocks. I got the helix up/dp cel fix combo from them. Let's just say I think I found the place for all my rex parts Top notch customer service too.
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

are they fast with shipping
    the only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing..

Thumbs up

they RULE, enough said.

cnstman
    2004 STi
    Silver/Silver

they hook me up all the time...

they are great...
    ive got a whole bunch of parts from them and they are always great with service etc. a definate No Worries purchase when you go through them

ditto what everyone else said.

ill post pics of the header later tonight.
    '04 PSM STi - modded (sr50+the works)
    '05 JGM RSX Type-S - stock

yeah, what he said...

great operation
    2002 White WRX Sedan
    Mods by Mastercard

the delivery is fast as can be. I ordered a gasket set Monday and it got here on Thursday. Only 4 days. I also ordered the VF-30 from them and it got here in 4 days. They use FedEX for shipping, which is why. UPS just sucks and always loses your stuff.
    http://images.cardomain.com/installs.../159812_19.jpg02 Plat Sil WRX Sdn,5 spd 13.38@101mph at 4400ft.
    17" Velox VX6r's w/Falken ZE512 and stockers, IHI VF30,TXS Uppipe,3in Custom dpipe & xaust w/HKS Muffler,Injen CAI. TXS 2 Stage BC, HKS Fuel Cut Def,CF Hood, Frnt strut bar.

I have done business with them also, would recommend. I plan on ordering everything from them.

I just put the gaskets I ordered on my ride last Saturday and a perfect fit. No more uppipe leak
    http://images.cardomain.com/installs.../159812_19.jpg02 Plat Sil WRX Sdn,5 spd 13.38@101mph at 4400ft.
    17" Velox VX6r's w/Falken ZE512 and stockers, IHI VF30,TXS Uppipe,3in Custom dpipe & xaust w/HKS Muffler,Injen CAI. TXS 2 Stage BC, HKS Fuel Cut Def,CF Hood, Frnt strut bar.

ALL I can say is WOW, I ordered my JDM clear headlights for my 04' on Wedensday and they got here Saturday. And they are GREAT. Thanks Gruppe-S!!!!
    Hecho En Mexico

I've got to give Gruppe-S props as well. I ordered Foglight covers and clear sidemarkers from them at about 2:30pm pacific time yesterday. Amazingly, all of my stuff shipped Fed-Ex the same day for free! I received the tracking number and ship dates from Fed-Ex at 7:00am this morning.

Everyone hates waiting for their mod's to arrive and Gruppe-S seems to understand that.

AJT

Another Gruppe-S review (long but worth reading)

I ordered quite a bit of stuff from them (Evo, Helix up/dp, cusco stb's) two weeks ago tomorrow. I received the Greddy exhaust and the cusco stuff last week Wednesday (about 5 days shipping ,not bad to MO), and I received the DP the following day (last Thursday), but no gaskets, CEL fix, or uppipe. I waited for potential delivery on Friday but did not receive it so I called Gruppe-S and explained the situation. They apologized for the mix up (friendly on the phone) and said they'd get it right out. By the time I had checked my email that night they had sent me a Fedex pre-delivery tracking number. I figured it would take another 4-5 days or so to receive the parts. Whenever I would check the tracking link they had sent me it wouldn't have any new information on it. Yesterday (Wednesday) I emailed them to check the status of the shipping expressing my concern that the delays were costing me shop space and time that I had reserved for the install. I checked my e-mail today and was informed that the shipping label had been lost by the shipping guys and that it was only sent out today (Thursday, just short of two weeks after the order). I e-mailed them back expressing my displeasure that I would have to wait another week for the part to show up that should have been in the original shipment. I wasn't hateful or anything in the e-mail but I certainly wasn't happy. Within a minute or two (literally) of me sending the e-mail to Gruppe-S Max had e-mailed me back apologizing for the mistake and that he was sending me my parts overnight and that I should just refuse the Uppipe that they had sent out Fedex ground earlier today.

Whew, that was long. Moral of the story for me is that is the true form of customer service. Mistakes are going to be made and I understand that but it's how the retailer corrects the mistakes for their customers that makes all the difference in the world to me. Assuming I get my uppipe, gaskets and cel fix tomorrow then I will be a satisfied customer who will happily do business with Gruppe-S again.

-Andy

gruppe-s is awesome
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler