Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have ordered from companies that put you through hoops like this and it does nothing but frusterate the s*** ...

I have ordered from companies that put you through hoops like this and it does nothing but frusterate the s*** out of you. I know for a fact the rallysport.com and oakos.com are really good to go through, I have had 0 problems with either of them. And you can actually talk to the people online at rallysport. Great customer service at both places.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've had positive experiences with their service/installations although I've never ordered parts from them.

I used to take my Evo 8's to them for random installs and overall I was pleased with both the service and the knowledge of the techs.

When I have called to ask about a part being in stock the answer is almost always No, even for stuff they routinely order or get requests for. So I don't think parts/inventory are their strongest skill.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.