Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) - Page 23
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

This is a discussion on Gruppe-S review thread (merged thread) within the Dealership, Vendor, and Installer Review forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have ordered from companies that put you through hoops like this and it does nothing but frusterate the s*** ...

I have ordered from companies that put you through hoops like this and it does nothing but frusterate the s*** out of you. I know for a fact the rallysport.com and oakos.com are really good to go through, I have had 0 problems with either of them. And you can actually talk to the people online at rallysport. Great customer service at both places.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've had positive experiences with their service/installations although I've never ordered parts from them.

I used to take my Evo 8's to them for random installs and overall I was pleased with both the service and the knowledge of the techs.

When I have called to ask about a part being in stock the answer is almost always No, even for stuff they routinely order or get requests for. So I don't think parts/inventory are their strongest skill.
    Steve // 2008 Lexus IS-F // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)